Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally spent my gems

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks Zaara - I'm glad it's all resolved for you

closing thread as issue completed.

Question All of a sudden it took a bunch of Gems

Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing?
    I seem to have a problem with my Bakery.
    I had 195 Gems and some stuff messed up with my account.
    I tried to shut things down and reboot and it took a bunch of Gems and stuff I began cooking finished all of a sudden too. 162 I have.
    Thank you for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Farm Supplier

Accidentally spent my gems

Is there anyway to get gems back if you accidentally spent them on an item you didn?t want? Just bought a pink oven by mistake

Nightclub Owner
    Email support and let them know that you purchased a pink oven on the x day of y but that you were not happy with your purchase and would like to return the item and receive a refund on your purchase.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Email support and let them know that you purchased a pink oven on the x day of y but that you were not happy with your purchase and would like to return the item and receive a refund on your purchase.
    A slight correction: you should definitely contact support for loss of gems, but they no longer take email reports. You can contact them through the forum (link in my signature).

I'm sorry this happened to you Please provide as many details as you can in your report. Hope you can get your gems back!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    A slight correction: you should definitely contact support for loss of gems, but they no longer take email reports. You can contact them through the forum (link in my signature).

I'm sorry this happened to you Please provide as many details as you can in your report. Hope you can get your gems back!
    I have tried to contact support for loss gems twice in this week through the link in your signature and the answer was this:
    [removed support communication]
    What should i do now?
    Last week I clicked the bottom to buy 2.400.000 gold coins by mistake and lost 100 gems. I would like to get them back.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-02-17 at 10:32 AM. Reason: removed support communications- see forum rules

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Please send me a PM with your ticket number

Moving to Bugs and Issues
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident

Unhappy Missing gems??

Don't know if anyone else is having this problem? Had 238 gems n now I only have 110. Plus my 2 other bakeries are missing gems too. Reported this but they closed it and I'm having a hard time getting any help. I've worked to save up my gems. It's a shame I've lost them. Don't know why or where they went? Any help? Thank you

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast