Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: Accidentally spent my gems

  1. #41
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,670
    I am sorry this happened to you. I'm afraid the forum is unable to assist on loss of gems.

  2. #42
    AHHH help please!!

    While checking on my goal I accidentally clicked a button that spent gems to complete it. I just lost somewhere between 25-30 gems I'm not sure. I logged a ticket and got an email notification right away saying my ticket has been closed and "Unfortunately, we are unable to reverse any exchanges made within Bakery Story. We apologize for the inconvenience."

    What do I do???

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-10-25.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	48280

    EDIT: i just submitted another ticket under the "other" category. What do I do in the meantime... Keep working on the goal?

    EDIT2: my second ticket just got marked as closed with the same response as the first. :|
    Last edited by vodkalover; 10-25-18 at 03:08 PM.

  3. #43
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by vodkalover View Post
    AHHH help please!!

    While checking on my goal I accidentally clicked a button that spent gems to complete it. I just lost somewhere between 25-30 gems I'm not sure. I logged a ticket and got an email notification right away saying my ticket has been closed and "Unfortunately, we are unable to reverse any exchanges made within Bakery Story. We apologize for the inconvenience."

    What do I do???

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-10-25.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	48280

    EDIT: i just submitted another ticket under the "other" category. What do I do in the meantime... Keep working on the goal?
    You could purchase more if you are willing to spend real cash on gems

  4. #44
    this sucks. my second ticket was just marked as closed. of course i know i can buy gems but obviously i don't WANT to.

  5. #45
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by vodkalover View Post
    this sucks. my second ticket was just marked as closed. of course i know i can buy gems but obviously i don't WANT to.
    I'm pretty sure in situations like this (where you accidentally fall into a gem trap) s8 offers no support. To them, this is a player 'error' or however you want to say it. Sadly, this is just one of those things that happens to all players at one time or another. I know it's not what you want to hear, but the only thing to do going forward is to click slowly and never play when you're not concentrating fully.

    I feel for you but at least it was only 30 gems, I just had a toddler waste over 300 gems in my game because I forgot to lock my screen. Lesson learned! And I've set my screen to lock at 15 seconds which is not ideal for other things but something I clearly need to adjust to as I refuse to let this happen again.

  6. #46
    Yes just frustrating because looking online it appears that they used to adjust for these mistakes!! But yes in the end, it's just a game. I don't envy you losing 300 gems though!

  7. #47
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,670
    I am very sorry this happened to you. I'm afraid the forum can't assist with loss of gems.

  8. #48
    I accidentally hit the option to use gems instead of serving 15 parade floats! Is there a way to reverse that, it used all my gems!!

  9. #49
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,095
    Quote Originally Posted by fluttering1 View Post
    I accidentally hit the option to use gems instead of serving 15 parade floats! Is there a way to reverse that, it used all my gems!!
    No, what’s done is done.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    No, what’s done is done.
    Thank you for the info. Thought I read once that a person could contact Storm8 but I must have been dreaming again ;-)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •