Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fall Sale 26th October 2017

Executive Chef

Fall Sale 26th October 2017

So we got additional fall/autumn items but but for 6 DAYS!! Why not add them AFTER Halloween was over?

Executive Chef

Fall Sale 26th October 2017

I got a Fall sale in my bakery on market items and crates, anyone else ?

Items have a 6 day timer.

Edit (Pixie) - added infographic Happy shopping everyone!

Last edited by pixiegamer; 10-26-17 at 10:21 PM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I did as well

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    So we got additional fall/autumn items but but for 6 DAYS!! Why not add them AFTER Halloween was over?
    My guess is because October is almost over and Black Friday sales are next in line. I'd rather see this stuff on sale now than risk having it be a part of our main Black Friday sale, since almost none of this stuff has actually been requested for the mega re-release. Also, I've been in the fence just biding my time to see if they released any additional Halloween stuff before I spent anymore money and now that I've seen everything, I can make better decisions about what to buy... Sorry this reply is off-topic on this thread but that's what I think

Rhino Keeper
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Woohoo sometimes its good to have insoninsomnia! Thanks guys!!! `☆~~

Pleeeeease bring back/unlock old fall appliances!!!
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Executive Chef
    I decorated for fall already

Rhino Keeper
    i seriously cannot work out storm8, they can give us sales and unlock old recipes for halloween, but when it comes to the christmas ones that everyone wants unlocked, storm8 doesn't bother with it and can we have a november 5th goal for british people? fireworks and toffee apples mmmm

Not sure where to post, but just curious if anyone knows why the storm8 blog that used to show goal teasers a day early is no longer doing that or is there a new blog?
    Only accepting 3&4 star players!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sarajones44 View Post
    Not sure where to post, but just curious if anyone knows why the storm8 blog that used to show goal teasers a day early is no longer doing that or is there a new blog?
    Because at beginning of the year, the company had to lay off hundreds of staff and ever since then, updates have been irregular. We just seem to have goals and no other standard update like before.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast