Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help requested for constant crashing issue

Rhino Keeper

Help requested for constant crashing issue

I have an iPad air2 with 32gb....not unreasonable. However, I crash my game every 5 minutes which is incredibly annoying. Have very little else on it. Is there something I can do to make this problem go away? Thanks for any input.

New Resident
    I have an Android, 16GB. Dragon Story - Mine started crashing now and then this last week, when there were 2 wheels to spin. Since the Dragon Tales event was added yesterday, I'm lucky if I can stay on DS to do anything. It crashes over and over as soon as it loads. If I'm lucky enough to do one task (send a friend gold), it crashes immediately after. Storm 8, Please HELP!

The Honorable Panda
    Make sure you close all applications running in the background on your Ipad to see if that helps.
    Check your ipad and make sure you have the most current software update.
    Make sure you have the most current version of the game installed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I have an older ipad mini and the game wont even load, it starts and crashes...I might get it to load once a day and this has been going on for well over a month. I have the most current game version and nothing else running in the background.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    I have an iPad air2 with 32gb....not unreasonable. However, I crash my game every 5 minutes which is incredibly annoying. Have very little else on it. Is there something I can do to make this problem go away? Thanks for any input.
    i have ipad air2 too with 128gb and i crash every 5 min too
    imo the problem doesn?t come from our device but how they coded their apps : too many data (especially with big lands like mine) from all the dragons and habitats we have. i don?t visit anymore because crashings are worse then. i can visit only small lands (level < 30)
    i often delete the apps and re-install : crashes are less then
    (i don?t try to play DS on my old ipad mini : crash immediately)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Appreciate the input. I run nothing in the background, only web browser. Have latest version. Anybody else have suggestions?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    Appreciate the input. I run nothing in the background, only web browser. Have latest version. Anybody else have suggestions?
    It is not your device my iPhone 7 started crashing a month after I got it, go figure!

Rhino Keeper
    I have a 6 year old iPad mini, and I can run DS ok but I can't visit too many islands above level 150, unless they have small amt of deco. A lot of islands with lots of deco just crash my entire app. However, islands at higher levels with little or no deco don't crash. Go figger.

But my Skeleking is still invisible despite repeated reinstalls, restarts and using a robust wifi. ��

Rhino Keeper
    I have an ipad Air 2..with 64 gb...still running on ios 9.?.. Haven't updated for some time and I have absolutely no game crashing..
    Heard there were game issues starting with ios 10.. Know a nbr that bought a brand new iphone with over 200 gb but it had ios 10.? On it and they had crashing issues too..

Fashion Designer
    I'm also on iOS 9 and do not have any of the crashing issues (thankfully, it sounds frustrating and horrible). I almost always have multiple apps open in the background and am nearly out of available space on my iPad (only about 3GB left), and neither are causing issues with the game.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast