Thread: Level 25 dragon

Level 25 dragon

Does anyone remember which dragon it is/was that we could raise to lvl 25? Can I still do it if I have the dragon?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantbaker View Post
    Does anyone remember which dragon it is/was that we could raise to lvl 25? Can I still do it if I have the dragon?
    None that I am aware of and this is also the 1st time I have heard of it!

Rhino Keeper
    Never heard of this, and I have been playing for 5 years now..

Banned
    We can only level the dragons to 15 and that's recent.

Ty for your replies. It was part of one of the adventures or something. I had burned through most of my food at the time so I did not even try for it. I've been busy raising everyone up to 7 so thought I'd tag the 25 on to my short term goals. Can't imagine how much food it would have taken anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Having flashbacks lol. Ppl wanted lvl 15 dragons to fight the 15's in the arena. Lvl 10 was the highest. So, we got to feed our dragons to lvl 15 and lvl 20's showed up in arena. Now we have to lvl dragons up to 14 and 12 in tales to complete, and to lvl 15 to breed prime dragons. All without an increase in food production. No additional farms, or higher yields on crops.

No lvl 20 or 25's please, it does us players absolutely no good.

Happy New Year

Executive Chef
    I don't see the need of raisin dragons above lvl 15.....dragons on lvl 15 are strong enoughe for dragons lvl 20 in arena.you just need to raise the right dragon and have a little bit of luck.

The Honorable Panda
    Ty for your replies. It was part of one of the adventures or something. I had burned through most of my food at the time so I did not even try for it. I've been busy raising everyone up to 7 so thought I'd tag the 25 on to my short term goals. Can't imagine how much food it would have taken anyway.
    Hi! Not sure where you saw you can level a dragon to Level 25, but this is not possible for this game.
    The highest level is level 15.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request