Thread: Random Thoughts

Banned

Lightbulb Random Thoughts

I often have random things to say that don't fit well into any one thread, and I assume that others might, also.

First, I am wondering why the description of my occupation on my profile changed from "Rhino Keeper," which is what I am, to "Fashion Designer." I have never played any of their fashion or bakery games.

Second, kind of on the same topic, have any of you noticed that when you go into the option to select your favorite S8 game, Fantasy Forest isn't even an option?

Third, I have 2 DS and 2 FFS accounts. 3 of the 4 accounts are offered sales on a very regular basis, often several days in a row. The *ONE* account where I actually want a sale right now is my baby FFS park - I need so many things there! And I have not had a sale there in at least a week, maybe more. I know it is random how parks are chosen to get sales, but I am getting really, really frustrated at not being able to buy any habitats with gems right now, plus not having gems for speed breeding, etc.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I often have random things to say that don't fit well into any one thread, and I assume that others might, also.

First, I am wondering why the description of my occupation on my profile changed from "Rhino Keeper," which is what I am, to "Fashion Designer." I have never played any of their fashion or bakery games.

Second, kind of on the same topic, have any of you noticed that when you go into the option to select your favorite S8 game, Fantasy Forest isn't even an option?

Third, I have 2 DS and 2 FFS accounts. 3 of the 4 accounts are offered sales on a very regular basis, often several days in a row. The *ONE* account where I actually want a sale right now is my baby FFS park - I need so many things there! And I have not had a sale there in at least a week, maybe more. I know it is random how parks are chosen to get sales, but I am getting really, really frustrated at not being able to buy any habitats with gems right now, plus not having gems for speed breeding, etc.
    The rhino keeper, fashion designer etc changes with post count, I'm assuming it includes CS, FFS, DS, FS etc so since s8 is global with it's games there's most likely a name representing each.

Executive Chef
    absolutely
    and about gems sales : i read someone saying that the more gems you buy, the less sales you have .
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Phoenix, on the gem sale issue.. This doesn't work every time but 95% of the time if you buy the cheapest gem pack (not on sale) in the evening.. Most of the time that will trigger a gem sale at reset that night, if you'd like to try it it's worked many times for me it didn't work when I bought early morn/ afternoon..so I'd say max of 6-7 hrs to around 4 hours before reset, which reset is 12 am pdt. If you wait too close to reset it may not work but could possibly come in on the following day.. So not too early not too late

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, random threads like this get very spamming and off topic from the game.

Closing thread.

If you cannot find an existing thread, you can start up a new thread for game questions. If it is not a game question for Fantasy , you can use the off topic forum.

Thanks!

(For the forum name, it is based on number of posts you have. There was a contest a while ago and that is where the names came from.)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request