Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Jack-O'-Lanturtle - 2017 Oct 24

Executive Chef
    5 here! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    This animal is so ugly. I'm only doing the tournament for the tricks and food. The animal will definitely stay in storage lol.
    Totally agree 😂, then I'm number 6 lol

Fashion Designer
    This animal is so ugly. I'm only doing the tournament for the tricks and food. The animal will definitely stay in storage lol.
    I also am only doing this for the tricks. When i started my sorcerers steed was at 95% and when I completed round 22 I finally was at 100%. So glad. Good luck everyone and I hope you get enough pts to finish.
    However, I'm stuck on R24....dark and treent and im not using gems so its taking awhile. Any ideas?
    Edit: Never mind I got it with Alice and lightening.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 10-25-17 at 01:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like this animal isn't very popular haha.
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like this animal isn't very popular haha.
    I can't fathom why! I really like it!

Farm Supplier
    I'm a little stuck on lv 18, any advices?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Not wanting this animal, so will battle casually using ghost element for testing only. Good luck to those trying! Hope you all get your Sorcerer's Steed!

If anyone tries ghost in battle please post your results here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-GHOST-element so we can figure out its strengths and weaknesses! Thank you!
    thank you Eluzyion for doing this. Have you been able to find out how well sorcerers steed or any of the ghost elements are in doing battle against other elements? I was able to take down jack-O'- lanturtle with either water or lightening. Thanks for checking and looking forward to your findings.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 10-26-17 at 08:52 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    thank you Eluzyion for doing this. Have you been able to find out how well sorcerers steed or any of the ghost elements are in doing battle against other elements? I was able to take down jack-O'- lanturtle with either water or lightening. Thanks for checking and looking forward to your findings.
    With the help of others in our community we are testing in the "new spooky element" thread, so far birthstone is definitely strong again the ghost, diamond pony good against it even though jack o lanturtle has an earth element still testing in that thread so any info you get battling ghost or using ghost to battle is helpful info to post there

Executive Chef
    I used spooky / Fire (Horsemansteed) ( Used ONLY Spooky) - against Halloween- Nature. So Spooky should be STRONG against either Halloween OR nature ( can't tell which one)....but is definitely NOT weak towards either.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I just beat Jack-o'-lanturtle with one shot of nature by lvl. 14 Blossom Buck. I think Spooky type is weak against the water/nature combo. I'll test this out through the rest of the tourney.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast