Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Jack-O'-Lanturtle - 2017 Oct 24

Rhino Keeper
    Pebblemist...i used aquamarine pony birthstone attack for level 21.

Rhino Keeper
    Sadly don't have any birthstone ponies. Finally got it with Allagator earth water earth. Didn't want to spend any gems but I might do two or three more battles before I go to bed since one slip up tomorrow could cost me the turtle.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Just got 29 with Jade Kirin Dark. I find I often have problems with round 29 on any tournament.
    1000 thank you's. I have played round 29 at least 10 times and all failed. This worked for me too! FINALLY!

Rhino Keeper
    No Jack 'o Lanturtle for me. Stuck on round 26 with no gems and an hour and a half left. Never seriously trying a tourney again with this game's glitchy af battle mechanics. I was one of the few that actually liked this creature and yet I can't get it because this game is 100% based on "luck"and gem spending.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-17 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Yup, no Jack O' Lanturtle for me either. It is no excuse why people get stuck at least 4 times each round after round 22. That's ridiculous. There needs to be a better system for tournaments and a decent system of listing what specific animal will beat who. For example: A Sapphire Pony is weak against water or fire, blah blah, blah. How about making a true calculator that says Gretel, Sunfish and other specific animals will beat Sapphire Pony instead of this vague system we have now? Make it like another Storm8 game involving dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Oh please no, the last thing I want is for this game to become a carbon copy of DS ugh

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    No, no, I don't mean make it exactly like Dragon Story but have all animals follow the rules similar to tourneys in that game. If an animal is weak against water then the water element should take them down. It should be no way in a hot place that a Frostfang should lose 4 times to a Pyro Pony for example.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    No, no, I don't mean make it exactly like Dragon Story but have all animals follow the rules similar to tourneys in that game. If an animal is weak against water then the water element should take them down. It should be no way in a hot place that a Frostfang should lose 4 times to a Pyro Pony for example.
    Ah ok thx for clarifying! I get what you mean now

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678