Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Hoot Dragon- October 24 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Wasted time breading wrong combo. For hoot thanks team lava

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    I've also had countless fails. Countless just because I was too annoyed to continue counting. Started breeding for it immediately and waited to begin Tales. On Ch 6 today and just got 8 hrs. There was NO way I would buy or skip it. Shouldn't be this difficult to breed a common. The rares & super rares I've bred while trying go against 'normal' breeding logic.
    I was almost ready to give up, because there's a point where you can't actually finish the tales if it's too late. I bred it about 3 hours after the chapter opened and I think I'm caught up now but any longer and I would have been in trouble. I also started as soon as the tales opened.

Could not get it until the day after ch 6 started and now I have three, very sus I reckon. Hopefully I can still finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Add me to the list of frustrated breeders. Running out of time for the Tales, which to be honest is the only reason I have kept playing this game.
    I have had trouble breeding these 'commons' in the last 3 Tales that had them and had to use gold to speed up some tasks just to finish the last tales eg. Battles. If I do not get to finish the Tales because of this stupid RNG issue I will walk away for DS, this will be S8 game 7 or 9 that I have stopped playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if it is a Limited dragon, related only to Halloween event, or it will be available to breed after the event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    Does anyone know if it is a Limited dragon, related only to Halloween event, or it will be available to breed after the event?
    I cannot confirm but all previous dragons have stayed eg. Neon Bubble.

New Resident
    Can u trade Hoot or Neo bubble dragons? I have excess of both & cant trade them 🤔🤷🏿*♂️

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567