View Poll Results: Did you like this event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

25 52.08%
  • I did not like Event

14 29.17%
  • I did not participate

1 2.08%
  • I could not finish in time

14 29.17%
  • Rattle Dragon

25 52.08%
  • Dark Omen Dragon

28 58.33%
  • Hoot Dragon

14 29.17%
  • Neo Bat Dragon

17 35.42%
  • Flying Pumpwings

3 6.25%
  • Bat Swarm

3 6.25%
  • Necrotic Nest

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Toil and Bubble **NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    With the exception of having to breed an outside dragon (the "common" but ultra rare Hoot) and the cut and paste involved with the task (for what that means, go back a few pages), this Tales has actually been pretty decent. I'm not going to say great because the one for Nightwing was way better (and getting Skyshatter wasn't bad either) but I wouldn't say it was horrible either.
    PLEASE STORM8, STOP HAVING PLAYERS BREED OUTSIDE DRAGONS FOR DRAGON TALES, LEADERBOARDS AND WORLD EVENTS!!!
    If a dragon is listed as "common" then have them be "common" in the events if you want to require one be bred. There's no reason at all why some of the players couldn't get Hoot after 10 or so tries during this event. I know the breeding is "not manipulated" during events but after looking at the comments about breeding Hoot, it doesn't look right.
    Other than those two gripes, I would give this Tales a 7 out 10. Dark Omen and Rattle are creative dragons, Neo Bat is nice in color but I'm still not crazy about Neo anything, the decorations are useless as usual, and, overall, it was a decent Tales with good dragon prizes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    2:59am Eastern/11:59pm Pacific
    Thanks bud~ :]

Edit: I was not expecting a World event...my Tale is still going. Forgot that events rolls out, how could I forget..
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 11-03-17 at 10:44 AM.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

I am on the last chapter and now all the options to quest for the nest and to craft the nest is not there

Quote Originally Posted by DragonEvolving View Post
    I am on the last chapter and now all the options to quest for the nest and to craft the nest is not there
    I was just coming to report the same thing.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    I was just coming to report the same thing.
    I am having the same issue...I have 13 hours left to finish!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Did y'all send a message to Kooky Panda or Elsa about the problem with the craft shop not having the Necrotic Nest in it? I'm pretty sure they'll help get that put back in there.

Did y'all send a message to Kooky Panda or Elsa about the problem with the craft shop not having the Necrotic Nest in it? I'm pretty sure they'll help get that put back in there.
    Thank you for that suggestion. I'll do that now.

I'm sure we few members here in the forum are not the only one with this problem...

Same thing here 13 hours left but can't quest for parts or craft scrolls or nest , my husbands account same too please put them back used gold to complete some chapters already

New Resident
    Yes I did. Hopefully they fix it quickly or give us more time!!!