View Poll Results: Did you like this event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

25 52.08%
  • I did not like Event

14 29.17%
  • I did not participate

1 2.08%
  • I could not finish in time

14 29.17%
  • Rattle Dragon

25 52.08%
  • Dark Omen Dragon

28 58.33%
  • Hoot Dragon

14 29.17%
  • Neo Bat Dragon

17 35.42%
  • Flying Pumpwings

3 6.25%
  • Bat Swarm

3 6.25%
  • Necrotic Nest

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Toil and Bubble **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Wow I actually got the TRICKS breeding just 1 air! I wish that would have happened the first time we had to get them!
    Last edited by silverybunny; 11-02-17 at 06:39 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jober0 View Post
    There is no way to finish this event without gold

There is no time and too much food spend
    .. won the battle 3 time against lvl 13 or 14 dragons and your neo bat still 5 ? That's annoying
    I always level up the dragons first.. then start with quest or battles

Host(ess)
    I give up only 16 hours
    And Necrotic Nest ned a lots of time
    Only one magic scroll i have and every quest need 3 hours to done

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So the final prize dragon, Rattle, has a 39 hour incubation time - how in the world are we supposed to complete the side goal (have Rattle and the Necrotic Nest deco)?? Am I missing something?
    When I posted this, the expiration time for the side quest was only 2 days longer than the expiration date of the tales. It seems that there was a very small adjustment made because now my tales ends in 2 days and the side goal ends in 5 days. That means I'll now have 3 days to hatch Rattle in order to get the Spooky Token. It's still kind of tight timing if you ask me
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    And while all that is true, it is also true that absurd, expencive requirements leach all the fun from the game. My complaint is more about how much things cost in real dollars with all the games this company makes. I understand they're running a business, but by this stage stage most businesses have figured out that it's easier and more repeatable to get $1 from 100 people than $100 from 1 person.
    So true when you really think about it most good dragons costing 3000+ gold which translates to $100+ real dollars!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jober0 View Post
    I give up only 16 hours
    And Necrotic Nest ned a lots of time
    Only one magic scroll i have and every quest need 3 hours to done
    Yeah to make the Necrotic nest you need to do 18 quests thats just for the nest not including all the other stuff need to do!
    Last edited by silverybunny; 11-02-17 at 09:09 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Yeah to make the Necrotic nest you need to do 18 qusrs thats just for the nest not including all the ather stuff need to do
    Yep. And then they have the nerve to ask you to use the one dragon that can do the quests in the breeding den not once, but twice.

I'm almost complete the last quest to get the book in order to make my final scroll. The den took up way too much time with the Dark Omen so I'm surprised I even managed to get all the materials. Then I still have to do all the battles.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how much it costs to speed up crafting the Magic Scroll and Necrotic Nest? Trying to figure out if it's cheaper to speed up the quest or the crafting.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthbreather1 View Post
    Bred Hoot right away with Diamond and Mythic on all 3 accounts. Not sure if it's a lucky combo or they decided to make it easier on us this time.
    There are 15 hours left and I still have not bred a Hoot Dragon. I would say you were very lucky or I am very unlucky. It's probably me being unlucky as I have never been able to finish one of these due to hatching a specific dragon. It is very frustrating as I play all the time and definitely try.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Yep. And then they have the nerve to ask you to use the one dragon that can do the quests in the breeding den not once, but twice.

I'm almost complete the last quest to get the book in order to make my final scroll. The den took up way too much time with the Dark Omen so I'm surprised I even managed to get all the materials. Then I still have to do all the battles.
    I I will be lucky to get done with chapter 7 after the game not giving me the tricks in chapter 2 after breeding a sunrise, 3 airs, and 1 firestorm finally got after breeding a life even then i had to hatch to get. So put put me behind by several days