View Poll Results: Did you like this event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

25 52.08%
  • I did not like Event

14 29.17%
  • I did not participate

1 2.08%
  • I could not finish in time

14 29.17%
  • Rattle Dragon

25 52.08%
  • Dark Omen Dragon

28 58.33%
  • Hoot Dragon

14 29.17%
  • Neo Bat Dragon

17 35.42%
  • Flying Pumpwings

3 6.25%
  • Bat Swarm

3 6.25%
  • Necrotic Nest

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Toil and Bubble **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Ok so is the dang dragon red yellow like I've been failing with since Tuesday or is it purple and blue like the task says because this is the impossible common!

Then again and no one ever believes but I got my first fire storm at level 30 lol.

Executive Chef
    Ooo I also found out that Hoot can be bred and hatched first - the goal will be considered as "completed" (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Chapter 5
    2. Craft and place a Flying Pumpwings on your Island. (Skip: 25 Gold) (Prize:300 Treats Treat)

does crafting from earlier chapter counts?
    I found my game behave strangely.
    Was on public WiFi earlier, swore i should have completed the act, placing the first flying pumpwing on my island. Game pop up said i complete n show next act 's content. But i return home an hour or two later n found my game roll back as i move breeding to nest, thinking that should proceed my tale. But no pop up, my tale act had rolled back with empty craft shop....

How come tale mission rolled bAck?
    This set me back a lot , as i have to put out more quests, n redo breeding ,had to wait for new breeding finish....urgh.. Furthermore, I have not breed hoot yet. Hd crusader fail that i had to use a lot of boost to make breeding finish earlier to fit tale mission.

Maybe it is super rare as well as purple and blue, as it seems that is impossible to breed. Maybe it is only red and yellow for some.
    C’mon S8 give us a break. Not getting treats when earned either. If I cannot get the queen because of these issues this will be my last event and will just play and collect food. Maybe a leaderboard in a couple of months time if I have heaps of food. I will not spend another cent and believe me I have spent heaps every month. Sick of being treated this way.

Executive Chef
    at the end I bought the Hoot dragon,even thou it was cheeper to skip tasks,but what ever.... so I really really hope that I ,we will not have to breed red yellow any time soon because.........because if I get that Hoot I will..... (not broke my phone,just bought new one) but will be .....
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 10-29-17 at 10:51 AM.

Executive Chef
    Boo! I?ve been trying to hatch a Hoot with blue and purple like it said in the quest and wasted a bunch of gold. I finally just spent more gold to skip then I see in the market it is actually yellow and red.

I?ve also hatched two skelekings but still don?t have enough pumpkins for a queen. How do I get more for the queen?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Boo! I?ve been trying to hatch a Hoot with blue and purple like it said in the quest and wasted a bunch of gold. I finally just spent more gold to skip then I see in the market it is actually yellow and red.

I?ve also hatched two skelekings but still don?t have enough pumpkins for a queen. How do I get more for the queen?
    Skipping is bad choice as you have to level Hoot to 6 & breed it with Dark Omen in later chapters.

Pumpkins are awarded for winning each round of the Tombstone tournament, total=2500 pumpkins.

Banned
    Chapter 7 Breed with a Dark Omen Dragon. From what I can understand the Dark Omen will be a black, purple yellow, I take it the black will automatically split to blue/Purple

I am thinking that either a Royal or Cosmic pairing would be the best, any thoughts on this please!
    Last edited by random59; 10-29-17 at 02:50 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Skipping is bad choice as you have to level Hoot to 6 & breed it with Dark Omen in later chapters.

Pumpkins are awarded for winning each round of the Tombstone tournament, total=2500 pumpkins.
    I did breed Hoot later got it on the first try. It’s now evolving to level four. What was so frustrating is when I was on that task of the quest I did get 8 hours breeding purple and blue. I was so disappointed when it turned out to be Godmother and that’s when I just skipped it. Then found out Hoot is yellow and red. Thanks and Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Ooo I also found out that Hoot can be bred and hatched first - the goal will be considered as "completed" (: ★
    Awesome! Thanks for the update. I waited for the autostart so I’m not there yet, but on a couple of my accounts I gambled and hatched hoot already.