View Poll Results: Did you like this event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

25 52.08%
  • I did not like Event

14 29.17%
  • I did not participate

1 2.08%
  • I could not finish in time

14 29.17%
  • Rattle Dragon

25 52.08%
  • Dark Omen Dragon

28 58.33%
  • Hoot Dragon

14 29.17%
  • Neo Bat Dragon

17 35.42%
  • Flying Pumpwings

3 6.25%
  • Bat Swarm

3 6.25%
  • Necrotic Nest

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Toil and Bubble **NEW POLL ADDED**

ooh mines gones too - sooooo close to the end - i hope if they do restore I don't have to redo a bunch of quests to remake the materials i had for my nest ...

Quote Originally Posted by a1justfun View Post
    Yes I did. Hopefully they fix it quickly or give us more time!!!
    i just did as well. Didn't see your message until now. Yes, hopefully it will be fixed quickly. I would have been just squeaking by as it was. Not sure I will be able to finish now.

Rhino Keeper
    I am at complete rising up quest but when I click it it does nothing also not in questpost

Farm Supplier
    Come on you guys, not again! Why are you so anxious to start an event before the previous one is over for everyone? Everything is gone from the spell shop-like with the previous tales! Please fix it!

Rhino Keeper
    I could have at least finished chapter 7 and get the neo bat, and then this.

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I could have at least finished chapter 7 and get the neo bat, and then this.
    that was my plan too...

My quest are gone. I need one more book!

Fashion Designer
    I am at chapter 10, act 4 of 5 - craft and decorate Necrotic Nest...it's gone!!! I should have known something would screw up!

HOW DO WE PLAY WITHOUT MORE LAND?!?!?!?! Just keep putting out MORE DRAGONS and EVENTS!
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 11-03-17 at 12:05 PM.

Items are back in the Spell Shop. Quests still seem to be missing

Rhino Keeper
    Same with me. I spent gems so I didn't have to upgrade Neo Bat and was just ready to craft the Necrotic nest and do the four battles with 12 hours to go. This is not right! I agree that they are in such a big hurry to start a new event that they can't wait for others to finish. Obviously there are too many things going on for them to keep things straight. I loved it when we first started and things were at a slower pace. That is why I quit the Fantasy Forest game. I am thinking about never doing Tales again if this isn't made right.

THANK YOU whoever fixed the problem. Crafting the necrotic nest now and should not have too much problems winning 4 of the early battles in the tourney. Actually glad the battle tourney just started.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 11-03-17 at 12:33 PM.