View Poll Results: Did you like this event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

25 52.08%
  • I did not like Event

14 29.17%
  • I did not participate

1 2.08%
  • I could not finish in time

14 29.17%
  • Rattle Dragon

25 52.08%
  • Dark Omen Dragon

28 58.33%
  • Hoot Dragon

14 29.17%
  • Neo Bat Dragon

17 35.42%
  • Flying Pumpwings

3 6.25%
  • Bat Swarm

3 6.25%
  • Necrotic Nest

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Toil and Bubble **NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Skipping is bad choice as you have to level Hoot to 6 & breed it with Dark Omen in later chapters.

Pumpkins are awarded for winning each round of the Tombstone tournament, total=2500 pumpkins.
    Have not been getting the pumpkins from the battles even though it came up after each one but when I checked they were not there and still no hoot.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Chapter 7 Breed with a Dark Omen Dragon. From what I can understand the Dark Omen will be a black, purple yellow, I take it the black will automatically split to blue/Purple

I am thinking that either a Royal or Cosmic pairing would be the best, any thoughts on this please!
    I breed Dark Omen with Deep Freeze (black, blue, purple) and get 8 hours. I'll lough if it will be a Hoot... didn't know yellow is in the mix...

Fashion Designer
    I started doing Chapter 6 a few minutes ago and ran into the same thing others have reported...

Glad I used the forums to look at the tasks ahead of time and learned Hoot is RED and YELLOW, not purple and blue. What about all the players who don't use the forums?? They won't be able to advance past Chapter 6, Act 2.
    I very highly doubt any form of compensation is coming. -_-

The recent, obvious carelessness and the (now expected) sloppy errors in the game have finally become more than an annoyance and a sad joke. Your careless mistakes are *****ing and screwing over your players. You know- the paying customers who you should be trying to please and to NOT screw over? Do you all seriously expect players to keep on shelling out more and more cash on these broken events in a rapidly deteriorating game?? Smdh. Is the entire company deteriorating as fast as the game?

You all should be TOTALLY embarrassed by such a lazy, sloppy mistake, especially since you have been called out on similar carelessness multiple times in the past six weeks.

But, I have a feeling nothing more than "Meh," and a shrug from the "Team" is all it will inspire. (and probably instructions to "close the app and reopen it," plus the deletion of complaint posts. *eyeroll*)

Maybe it's time to stop cranking out these non-stop, copied-and-pasted events, regroup, tighten up, and relaunch the game with fresh eyes, a fresh attitude, and some adequate quality control/standards.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg! Been trying for the Hoot dragon with purple + blue for more then 24 hours. Should have look at the forum more carefully �� Was wondering why purple + blue as Hoot doesn't have any purple nor blue. "Thanks a lot storm8" for the error��

Don?t feel bad. I DID look at the forum and HAVE been using red and yellow and still can?t get a hoot dragon. Mine have all been 12-13 hour dragons, I?ve wasted over 100 gold speeding up?nothing. Firestorm, mythic, clockwork...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny807 View Post
    I breed Dark Omen with Deep Freeze (black, blue, purple) and get 8 hours. I'll lough if it will be a Hoot... didn't know yellow is in the mix...
    So sorry Hoot is Red and Yellow, I do believe as I have seen a post with the Act saying breed purple and blue. It is in the market as Red and Yellow, which I was trying to breed from day 1.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I started doing Chapter 6 a few minutes ago and ran into the same thing others have reported...

Glad I used the forums to look at the tasks ahead of time and learned Hoot is RED and YELLOW, not purple and blue. What about all the players who don't use the forums?? They won't be able to advance past Chapter 6, Act 2.
    I very highly doubt any form of compensation is coming. -_-

The recent, obvious carelessness and the (now expected) sloppy errors in the game have finally become more than an annoyance and a sad joke. Your careless mistakes are *****ing and screwing over your players. You know- the paying customers who you should be trying to please and to NOT screw over? Do you all seriously expect players to keep on shelling out more and more cash on these broken events in a rapidly deteriorating game?? Smdh. Is the entire company deteriorating as fast as the game?

You all should be TOTALLY embarrassed by such a lazy, sloppy mistake, especially since you have been called out on similar carelessness multiple times in the past six weeks.

But, I have a feeling nothing more than "Meh," and a shrug from the "Team" is all it will inspire. (and probably instructions to "close the app and reopen it," plus the deletion of complaint posts. *eyeroll*)

Maybe it's time to stop cranking out these non-stop, copied-and-pasted events, regroup, tighten up, and relaunch the game with fresh eyes, a fresh attitude, and some adequate quality control/standards.
    All those who have been trying to breed Hoot with Purple and Blue should BOMBARD support with tickets demanding all dragons to be credited to their accounts. Sorry but due to total incompetence this Tales should be ceased and every participating consumer being rewarded with these dragons.
    What is the saying, Who polices the police?????????

Executive Chef
    Just reached Ch 6 part 5 ........it's says breed to collect tricks ........ can I breed anything or is it anything specific advice appreciated please
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    I was wondering about that too. I?m assuming (hoping?) it just needs any amount of breeding to be completed to count.

If you left the breeding den open going into the task, then just breeding diamond and air could give a 2 hour breeding that ought to count...
    Just found this will give it a try thanks
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Just found this will give it a try thanks
    Any kind of breeding (except a fire dragon) should count. If you have something ready to collect just hold it until prompted. Or try green and diamond. One other poster said breeding forest worked to get black pumpkins.