View Poll Results: Did you like this event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

25 52.08%
  • I did not like Event

14 29.17%
  • I did not participate

1 2.08%
  • I could not finish in time

14 29.17%
  • Rattle Dragon

25 52.08%
  • Dark Omen Dragon

28 58.33%
  • Hoot Dragon

14 29.17%
  • Neo Bat Dragon

17 35.42%
  • Flying Pumpwings

3 6.25%
  • Bat Swarm

3 6.25%
  • Necrotic Nest

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Toil and Bubble **NEW POLL ADDED**

Farm Supplier
    Chapter 7 (5 Acts)

1. Complete "Rising Up" Quest. (Skip: 24 Gold)-Done
    2. Raise Dark Omen Dragon to Level 13.(Skip: 150 Gold) (Prize:1 Neo Bat Favor)-Done
    3. Craft and decorate with another Bat Swarm Bat Swarm. (Skip: 25 Gold) (Prize:540 Treats Treat)-Done
    4. Breed with a Dark Omen Dragon. (Skip: 25 Gold) (Prize:1 Neo Bat Favor)- OK- I've got 8h. +Air=Genie, so 8+8=16h, I need Darky for quests later so in the middle of the night I have to hatch Neo Batty-6h, then 6+ for evolving in order to complete chapter one first thing next day.
    5. Start crafting your Neo Bat Dragon. (Skip: 9 Gold)-Done
    Prize: 12 Island Parts

Chapter 8 (5 Acts)

1. Hatch and raise your Neo Bat Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50 Gold)
    2. Breed Dark Omen Dragon with Hoot Dragon. (Skip: 50 Gold) Then again Darky goes to hollywood, but Relax, don't do it. Wow I still need 16/*3h=48h/ quests for all the scrolls that are needed to craft necrotic nest...
    3. Win 1 Fight with your Neo Bat Dragon. (Skip: 25 Gold)- OMG go-go Batty
    4. Raise your Hoot Dragon to Level 6.(Skip: 12 Gold) (Prize:720 Treats Treat)-Done in advance
    5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena.(Skip: 50 Gold)
    Prize: 4 Flying Pumpwings

yeah, it is going to be fun

it Is rediculous that we have to keep breeding with the only dragon that goes on the quests. How do they expect us to finish when they do this rubbish?
    Update-2. Breed Dark Omen Dragon with Hoot Dragon. (Skip: 50 Gold) =16h, I am doing 2*5 boost speeding and then gonna wait for couple more h. to finish breeding. And Darky Goes to Hollywood again for more quests /10 more/.
    Last edited by olgatt; 11-01-17 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Update
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Executive Chef
    Just put dark omen on nest with Demon for Chapter 7 ........ 4 hours breed time .... lucky !

2nd dragon now crafting ...... may well call it a day due to the high food requirements to progress further we'll see
    Last edited by pernmagic; 10-31-17 at 11:37 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Got an 8 hr timer with Dark Omen and Olympus (probably my 30th Hermes or my 450th Genie). Soon as they're through, I gotta send Dark Omen on 3 more quests to get everything I need to craft the useless decorations later on in the Tales.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Congratulations on getting the new Enchantress!
    Thanks. I had to use a couple of boosts and then use gold to speed it up so I could send Dark Omen for quests (only to have to put it back in the den today with Hoot. Nice work S8). The egg popped up and I was like "what the heck is this?" Great to have a new limited dragon. Problem is I have nowhere to put it.

Banned
    My baby account, with only one breeding den and 1 nest, now has 2 Hoot dragons. Level 115 account with 2 dens and 2 nests is *finally* getting a Hoot today. I don't think it will matter, though. I accidentally fed all my saved food to the *Skeleking* not the Dark Omen dragon, so I can't get him to level 14 anyway. Ugh!

Executive Chef
    I don?t understand why S8 made it so difficult to get the Skelequeen dragon. I crafted a second Skeleking before I realized I already had that one. It will be sold as there is no use for two of them. If by some miracle I actually get to craft a Skelequeen the extra king would have to go bye bye anyway.

Now waiting to start chapter 9. Using down time to build up food sources. I should have enough food to finish because I got my reserve built up a little bit earlier.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I wish the Skeleking could be traded for gems, smh.

Executive Chef
    This seems to be the easiest tales event ive seen in a LONG time. I wont complain because it doesnt coincide with any battle events. Im just annoyed with myself because I didnt pay attention and thought the battles were needed and didnt finish the one that just left.

Opting to not need to go up against higher level ones. Silly me, I could have kept playing!

Anyways, I also wont complain since I bred Gossamer when using dark omen with diamond. I had both dens going trying for it. The last two chapters seem annoying. It looks like ill need go decide to throw the 75 gems at building the nest. It requires too many supplies in a short period of time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Thanks. I had to use a couple of boosts and then use gold to speed it up so I could send Dark Omen for quests (only to have to put it back in the den today with Hoot. Nice work S8). The egg popped up and I was like "what the heck is this?" Great to have a new limited dragon. Problem is I have nowhere to put it.
    Ch8.2 Breed Dark Omen(D.O) with Hoot gave a 44h Diamond & I need (D.O) for 6 more Quests to get materials for the Necrotic nest. So if you still have quests for (D.O) finish the quests first before starting Ch8.2 task. You can level up Neo Bat to L12 while (D.O) is doing the quests. Neo Bat12 has better chances of winning the 3 battles required for Ch8 & 9 than at L5 or 6. You can also battle away unsuitable candidates for Neo Bat while waiting for the quests & evolutions to complete.
    There is still a mandatory Quest using (D.O) in Ch9 so maybe skipping this breeding with Hoot
    may be a better option if you do not have gold or breeding boosts to speed up a 44h breed.

I already have a Diamond15 so this 44h loss of time due to (D.O) stuck at the Breeding Den
    probably means an unfinished DT unless I use 4 x10 Breeding boosts from Bingo or 40 golds.

Rhino Keeper
    I hate when we have to hatch a certain dragon...even if its a common what are the odds of hatching one....I always cant complete the event because I get every other egg under the sun