View Poll Results: Did you like this event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

25 52.08%
  • I did not like Event

14 29.17%
  • I did not participate

1 2.08%
  • I could not finish in time

14 29.17%
  • Rattle Dragon

25 52.08%
  • Dark Omen Dragon

28 58.33%
  • Hoot Dragon

14 29.17%
  • Neo Bat Dragon

17 35.42%
  • Flying Pumpwings

3 6.25%
  • Bat Swarm

3 6.25%
  • Necrotic Nest

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Toil and Bubble **NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Attachment 39492
    Rattle egg

good luck to those who are still fighting !
    Well done! This one was especially challenging with all the inconsistencies. My Day 10 is tomorrow-- we shall see...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Got my Rattle dragon with 30 000 food to spare, but next time when I'm above level 91 it won't be happening
    Exactly! Too much food required for these tales and depleting food storage with every event and leaderboard means we can't raise other dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Exactly! Too much food required for these tales and depleting food storage with every event and leaderboard means we can't raise other dragons.
    No kidding! I never feed for leaderboard because people just buy their way to the top anyway but I do like the world events and tales! I'll have to do every second tales now or something

Executive Chef
    This is the first tales event ive finished in MONTHS. ONLY because I threw 75 gems at the create the nest part. There were NO dragon battles happening. And finally, Ive been making sure I stock up on food.

The battles and food amounts always made me unable to complete. I really wish they'd do all of the remaining battles this way and not let them overlap anymore. Its a cheap money grab, unless you have a mountain of gold or food saved.

And like someone mentioned between these tales and the leadership events, with NO new farms in site, whomever has the gold usually wins.

Fashion Designer
    Could anyone tell me when this will end in Eastern time? Normally, I wouldn't care much, but this week was sooo busy that made me really behind.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    So thee nest we craft is only decorative not to place eggs on. What a pointless waste of time.

Farm Supplier

Success on this one.

Just finished this event. I am not a "Tales" person, but recently LDBs events are too tough for me. Single nest, evo temple and no gold producing minions. Probably from now on I'm going to do this events for UR drags.
    This particular dragon gave me a good motivation to give it a try, you know...The only one I liked when promoted, the first look at it.
    New batch for November, there is one red-yellow dragon on the bottom line I like/fourth small one, left to right/. Hope I'll be able to get it.

If I manage to get the Token, it is going to be 15 tickets for me. I've got the SK on the nest till tomorrow morning, then I'll hatch Rattle, craft SQ to be ready. Hope wont't miss a thing.

For the record- only 12 gold spent on poor battle performance of Batty drag Won 2 0f 3 .Third round I had to "Ultimate".
    Bat LV.12 VS Paladin LV.14

Cheers & thanks to all NBRs for their support.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rattle Snake-is it white.PNG 
Views:	57 
Size:	793.7 KB 
ID:	39513 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Storage Rattle's.PNG 
Views:	26 
Size:	460.4 KB 
ID:	39514 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	November Batch.PNG 
Views:	31 
Size:	822.8 KB 
ID:	39515
    Last edited by olgatt; 11-03-17 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Correction
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone else get infuriated that the last chapter always requires waiting on x amount of items from neighbours...? It's so frustrating that they would design something like this, seeing as your progression ultimately relies on *other* people returning your item requests.

This is particularly irritating considering some people may be playing on completely opposite time zones. I've been waiting for almost 2 hours to complete this stupid stage, with 4/5 of the blasted items required to continue progression.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Could anyone tell me when this will end in Eastern time? Normally, I wouldn't care much, but this week was sooo busy that made me really behind.
    2:59am Eastern/11:59pm Pacific

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Does anyone else get infuriated that the last chapter always requires waiting on x amount of items from neighbours...? It's so frustrating that they would design something like this, seeing as your progression ultimately relies on *other* people returning your item requests.

This is particularly irritating considering some people may be playing on completely opposite time zones. I've been waiting for almost 2 hours to complete this stupid stage, with 4/5 of the blasted items required to continue progression.
    Sometimes force closing the app can make it recognize the neighbor's responses. Between my mother and I we have enough devices to give ourselves the 5 requested items. But when it was 15 (old tales) it was nearly impossible.