View Poll Results: Did you like this event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

25 52.08%
  • I did not like Event

14 29.17%
  • I did not participate

1 2.08%
  • I could not finish in time

14 29.17%
  • Rattle Dragon

25 52.08%
  • Dark Omen Dragon

28 58.33%
  • Hoot Dragon

14 29.17%
  • Neo Bat Dragon

17 35.42%
  • Flying Pumpwings

3 6.25%
  • Bat Swarm

3 6.25%
  • Necrotic Nest

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Dragon Tales : Toil and Bubble **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    I'm glad I took a nice long nap while all the crazy stuff was happening XD

Still on Chapter 9 of part 3, definitely gonna need to use some gold to finish up
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Executive Chef
    It's been a big mess and now a gazillion new dragons and a new type with a new needed habitat it looks like. Guess I'm done playing I have no place or room to put a thing. Very sad at the way this event went and that it's looking like my last after over 5 years of dedicated playing
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

New Resident
    I also had to use gold for the fliers and I was never able to breed the Entrantchress dragon I tried several times and had so may Neo bubble and coral dragons so I just gave up. I was on chapter 10 on the 3rd of 5 I had just used my gold to get the freaky fliers then they wanted me to grow my bat to level 12, he was already a level 10 with 4 more feedings to get to 11. I think they should have gave us more time to complete chapter 10 I didn't have enough time to grow that much food.

Feeling so annoyed

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    In case there's anyone wondering the same, it's 15 gold to speed up a quest (saves you 2.5-3hrs), 2 gold to speed up crafting the Magic Scroll (saves you 1hr) and 12 gold to speed up crafting the Necrotic Nest (saves you 2.5hr)
    Thanks, but just want to clarify the 1st quest (Rising Up) to speed up cost 10 golds and 2nd quest (Afterlife Walk) cost 15 golds.

Need to do some speeding up since my entire week was busy with funness
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 11-03-17 at 06:03 PM.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

The Honorable Panda
    New poll added!!

You can vote for more than one item!

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I take it players are not being compensated, in any way, for the incorrect breeding instruction for Hoot, or for the disappearing items in the crafting shack? Employee errors = so what? That's an efficient way to run a company into the ground.

There is no longer a bar to be lowered because the bar is buried 6ft. under.
    (kinda like the WH)

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I take it players are not being compensated, in any way, for the incorrect breeding instruction for Hoot, or for the disappearing items in the crafting shack? Employee errors = so what? That's an efficient way to run a company into the ground.

There is no longer a bar to be lowered because the bar is buried 6ft. under.
    (kinda like the WH)
    If you need help with your game, please submit a request through support.storm8.com for assistance.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I give this Tales 7/10. Breeding a dragon shouldn't be a part of Dragon Tales and the 1st dragon should not have to be sent out on so many quests. Other than that, the dragons are nice, especially Rattle, and most of the tasks were pretty reasonable. Good job on the dragon designs.

Rhino Keeper
    What I really really liked was that there was no tournament running at the same time. That was a big relief when it came to the battles. Now if they could only tweek the game that we didn't have to breed a certain dragon.,that aspect of the game takes the fun out it.

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoy Dragon Tales, but was very disappointed that the nest we worked for was decorative and not functional. I consider all deco a waste of space and time since there are more dragons in this game than land for them. Who has room for deco anymore? I don’t mind the fights, but want to choose my own fighter. I don’t mind lots of questing, but not with a dragon that has required breeding as well.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526