View Poll Results: Did you like this event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

25 52.08%
  • I did not like Event

14 29.17%
  • I did not participate

1 2.08%
  • I could not finish in time

14 29.17%
  • Rattle Dragon

25 52.08%
  • Dark Omen Dragon

28 58.33%
  • Hoot Dragon

14 29.17%
  • Neo Bat Dragon

17 35.42%
  • Flying Pumpwings

3 6.25%
  • Bat Swarm

3 6.25%
  • Necrotic Nest

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Toil and Bubble **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    What is the breeding time for hoot dragon? I just got 12 hours
    It's a firestorm. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Strange, I don't see any side quest that offer Treats by doing the Tales, unlike in FFS.

Is this intentional? If yes than I guess I can say goodbye to the Skelequeen dragon now T_T

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Strange, I don't see any side quest that offer Treats by doing the Tales, unlike in FFS.

Is this intentional? If yes than I guess I can say goodbye to the Skelequeen dragon now T_T
    You get treats by completing certain acts in the Tales. 5000 total treats available in this one.
    Last edited by starship412; 10-25-17 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Bad math. Had to correct total treats to 5K

Could we PLEASE get a break from all of the events?
    I'm still recovering food from the last event. And I know I'm going to need a lot to get the first two dragons. I'm level 162 and I have never been able to get the third dragon thanks to the food requirements. Not everyone has extra money to spend on gold to complete everything!
    Last edited by Blood_Banditz; 10-25-17 at 12:26 AM.

[QUOTE=starship412;1463283]You get treats by completing certain acts in the Tales. 3600 total treats available in this one
    Why is skelequeen so much harder to get? I can almost get 2 of skeleking and probably won’t quite get the queen.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Why is skelequeen so much harder to get? I can almost get 2 of skeleking and probably won’t quite get the queen.
    Cash money, of course.
    It's intentionally designed so most players will end up short on the Skelequeen... so they will have to spend money if they want to collect that dragon. S8's "new and improved" MO is to paint players into a corner, a corner they must pay to get out of. How fun and rewarding!

Fashion Designer
    I like Dark Omen and will be happy to add him to my collection. Super glad he's first.

Undecided on Neo Bat. He's attractive, but doesn't have that "Ooo! I gotta have it!" factor. If breeding Hoot gives me any troubles, I'll have no qualms about dropping the event and missing out on Neo Bat.

Don't much care for Rattle- certainly not enough to spend THAT much food on it- and Halloqueen in still as hideous as she was last year. I'm doing the first few Chapters and will see how it goes on Neo Bat.

Otherwise, I'm back to twice-a-day check-ins to replant Diamond Dates and to rotate the den and evo dragons. Maybe I'll try for Bat (I've never managed to get one) after Black Cat re-expires. I'm glad for the break. I really wanted Mummy, and keeping up with the LB activities the past few days was exhausting. Even after just a short period of reduced playtime the past 2 months, I'm already baffled at how I used to manage keeping up with everything, all the time, for so long. It's so stressful and draining.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 10-25-17 at 02:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    You get treats by completing certain acts in the Tales. 3600 total treats available in this one.
    We actually get 5000 treats if we complete the Tales. I hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Love all these Halloween dragons!! But please S8 we need more land/habitats. And what is with all these ridiculously long breeding/hatching/evolution times?? Would love so see some of these dragons at epic before Halloween is over but 27, and over 30 and 40 hours?? Yikes

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    We actually get 5000 treats if we complete the Tales. I hope this helps!
    Correction noted. Thanks for catching that one.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast