Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gift deficit

Gift deficit

Anyone else notice their gift and request amounts being lower then the standard 20 each, per day? Mine says max when I haven?t reached the 20 amount for either. Storm8 doesn?t respond when I ask them directly.

Executive Chef
    Same for me.

Yesterday at game reset when I counted the gift, I discovered that exactly I only have 17 gifts and my gift maxed already. My Neighbour cannot send any more gift to me.i thought we should get 20 gifts per day?

Some of my Neighbours also face this problem too not just me. Even you reinstall the game is still the same. I Will count my gift again Today at game reset.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    What is the 20 gift rule exactly, I've been wondering. Okay, so you receive 20 gifts, and then you're full (or possibly 17). And then you check your game, turn down 5 Witches Brew (because that's not the current part, people! pay attention!) and then have space for 5 black irons that you actually wanted.

But if those other 5 gifts, or part of your original 20 or whatever, if some of those gifts don't come until later in the day, and you don't accept them before reset, do they count as that day's gifts? Or do they count as the next day's gifts, when you actually accepted them?

I've obviously never really paid attention. I always worried more about requests than gifts.

Executive Chef
    Today at game reset. I counted all my gift and I have only 19gift. Then I ask my Neighbour to send gift to me and again is maxed. So what is happening to the gift again???
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    What is the 20 gift rule exactly, I've been wondering. Okay, so you receive 20 gifts, and then you're full (or possibly 17). And then you check your game, turn down 5 Witches Brew (because that's not the current part, people! pay attention!) and then have space for 5 black irons that you actually wanted.

But if those other 5 gifts, or part of your original 20 or whatever, if some of those gifts don't come until later in the day, and you don't accept them before reset, do they count as that day's gifts? Or do they count as the next day's gifts, when you actually accepted them?

I've obviously never really paid attention. I always worried more about requests than gifts.
    They would count as the next day’s gifts unfortunately.

(I ONLY realized today that it’s not witches brew...sigh...my poor neighbours. And they’re all so polite too. Nobody said a thing to me. Lol. >.<)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by darzcarbz View Post
    Anyone else notice their gift and request amounts being lower then the standard 20 each, per day? Mine says max when I haven?t reached the 20 amount for either. Storm8 doesn?t respond when I ask them directly.
    Yup. Me too.

And now, when I send material request, neighbors aren’t getting them! And when they do, it takes forever to get just a few back. One friend just told me she sent 100 request hours ago and no responses yet. What’s going on, Storm?

Hers how I understood gift rules, when I started playing a year ago: 20 regular gifts per day & 20 material requests per day. Is that correct or has it changed, or am I mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by darzcarbz View Post
    And now, when I send material request, neighbors aren?t getting them! And when they do, it takes forever to get just a few back. One friend just told me she sent 100 request hours ago and no responses yet. What?s going on, Storm?
    This is happening to me as well. :/
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Rhino Keeper
    Yep. Same here as well. Its frustrating because the ovens needs soooo many parts anymore and if we aren't getting our full 20/20 gifts....no wonder it's taking me forever to build ovens. At least in not the only one, I thought it was just me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast