Thread: Number of gifts allowed

Farm Supplier

Number of gifts allowed

I have been playing these games for more years than I care to admit and the daily amount of gifts allowed has always been 20. I would like to make a suggestion. The times allowed for goals were previously (approx.) one month. Now, we only have 2 weeks to finish the goals (and there are side goals, too, which is a wonderful idea). Here is my suggestion: Why can?t the daily gift amount be doubled to 40, or even 30 would be better than 20. There is less time to complete the goals, there are side goals, and, in addition, whereas the number of parts required had previously been 6 (or 8) of one particular part, lately there have been appliances requiring 10 of a particular part. And these parts are always new ones. Therefore, there is no player who can possibly have any of them in their inventory. Also, sometimes (as in the current goal) we needed to request items from neighbors before we even started asking for appliance parts. I understand that we can request parts as well as receive them as gifts. However, even in that case, it certainly would help if the amount of gifts received could be increased...even if it were only during goals. I would like to find out how others feel about this suggestion. Thanks😀

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed.

Rhino Keeper
    GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! I posted a thread about the same thing at the same time you did.

PLEASE LET US GET ONE GIFT FROM EACH NEIGHBOR!

Executive Chef
    I agree. More Gifts during Goal period.

Yesterday at game reset when I counted the gift, I discovered that exactly I only have 17 gifts and my gift maxed already. My Neighbour cannot send any more gift to me.i thought we should get 20 gifts per day?

Some of my Neighbours also face this problem too not just me. Even you reinstall the game is still the same. I Will count my gift again Today at game reset.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Farm Supplier
    I am so glad there are other players who agree with me�� I hope that the message will get through to the people who can actually do something about this. It sure would help��

Fashion Designer
    I don't always get 20 gifts, but it will say I'm maxed all the same. My neighbors don't always get my requests, even though I only send 20.

I don't think the Rule Of 20 is entirely accurate.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I don't always get 20 gifts, but it will say I'm maxed all the same. My neighbors don't always get my requests, even though I only send 20.

It used to be but I think the whole system of gifting got messed up somewhere along the way and in spite of repeated requests for it to be clarified it never has been.

Fashion Designer

Farm Supplier
    I agree - they need to move the max gifts to 30 and the requests to 30 too. We will still purchase gems which is what they are aiming for! I believe that they should be on track with the addition of all these ads, etc., so they can certainly work with customers. I've been playing since very close to the begining of the game. I think the requests and the gifts are having issues on the numbers on top of that. Maybe some server issues sporadically. Very frustrating