Thread: No longer getting videos

No longer getting videos

I?ve had this game for almost 3 years so I?m sure it?s not a promotional thing, offered to some players as my Mum also has had these videos but they are no longer there and haven?t been for 3 weeks? You can normally watch and either get apples, battle again in the arena or get another spin but they?re not there anymore! What happened, does anyone know?
    Just logged onto my little sisters level 28 account and she still has the videos, did they remove ours because we?re high levels?
    Playing longer and being a devoted player to their game means we get less rewards and benefits?
    Last edited by candyfirion; 10-20-17 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Extra information

Farm Supplier
    I had the same problem a few months ago. I wrote to S8 support and they solved it.
    I can confirm videos are still available for high level players

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The opportunity for videos may change over time or temporarily be unavailable.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by giuarm24 View Post
    I had the same problem a few months ago. I wrote to S8 support and they solved it.
    I can confirm videos are still available for high level players
    What!?? They fixed it for you? I'm amazed! For years I had 4 videos a day for one gold each but after I spent real money on a value pack they changed my videos to 2 a day for a measly 150 food each. I've been back and forth with them for months asking to change it back and they refuse!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    What!?? They fixed it for you? I'm amazed! For years I had 4 videos a day for one gold each but after I spent real money on a value pack they changed my videos to 2 a day for a measly 150 food each. I've been back and forth with them for months asking to change it back and they refuse!!
    To clarify, Support can't change the video feature. In extremely rare cases, the video feature might be broken for a player and that gets forwarded to the development team to be fixed.

My videos disappear when tournaments or spin to wins start. Almost every time now. On my primary 2 games only. Had the videos yesterday morning when I finished up Tales battles. Today they never came back on my main game. We have 7 games in our family-- only happens to mine. Never the others.

I?ve had my account as long as my little sister and she gets all the offers all the videos nobproblems, events and leaderboards are all people that don?t play the game with no competition as my mum and I have constant battles and the videos stopped but after I emailed them and they said they could do nothing it was ?fixed? got my videos back..
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-05-17 at 09:37 AM. Reason: removed boy cott comment