Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Wendiglow - 2017 Oct 20

Quote Originally Posted by reechi310 View Post
    I've tried every combo multiple times as well and if I get one more freezel or chromadile I'm going to scream �� I thought I was going crazy but it looks like everyone's having difficulty. Why have these limited challenges with no successful outcomes? I don't get it.
    You are right though it is only breedable for a few. I cannot get it and I can’t even get a seamur now that I have given up on other. Stupid game

Executive Chef
    Finally right on time probably. Got a 8 hour timer with Frostfang and Dampire Bat after countless times. Need to speeding if I want the treats. But with the treats at 35% it's useless.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

I have tried EVERY dark & water combo I have and no wendiglow. Seriously- what are the odds with this thing?

Fashion Designer
    Still no luck here either

Executive Chef
    Every dark water animal paired up and nothing. Last try with 16 hrs left got me something with an 18 hr timer. Not bothering to speed and try again. All 11 and 14 hr fails for me otherwise.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    You are right though it is only breedable for a few. I cannot get it and I can’t even get a seamur now that I have given up on other. Stupid game
    Once again I have failed getting another limited time breed. It is so frustrating using all possible combos and not getting anything. I wish S8 would do away with these type of challenges. How do we express our frustration?

Rhino Keeper
    I also tried CONTINUOUSLY, not stopping for anything else since I had a Seamur, and no luck. Very frustrating.

I have tried many combos and no luck either. Why do they have this quest and then make it unattainable? I had that problem with the Rainboa and wanted it so bad that I bought it. MORE MONEY in their pockets!!!!

There should be a poll to see how many people actually got the this critter. This is ridiculous. When we have the quest which requires breeding with a chromadile- I can?t breed one to save my life.

Quote Originally Posted by KaywinnetteLee1 View Post
    There should be a poll to see how many people actually got the this critter. This is ridiculous. When we have the quest which requires breeding with a chromadile- I can?t breed one to save my life.
    I agree 100%! This is absolutely ridiculous!!!
    There are very few that have gotten this, I mean what?!?!
    That’s all I’ve tried to breed since it started and all I’ve gotten is freakin
    Chromadiles!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-17 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word