Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Wendiglow - 2017 Oct 20

Rhino Keeper
    ok, thanks Destiel0918
    liesl23

Fashion Designer
    They say persistence pays off. Well I have persistently bred different combos of dark and water and my persistence has NOT paid off. Starting to feel this Wendiglow won?t be in my forest (very very sad face)

Executive Chef
    Well, I haven't managed to get a single october animal yet - no cat for me...but I got the horse...
    Still trying for Wendiglow until the last minute though....perhaps I manage to get some ultrarare I DON't have already....
    Weird - I have breed THREE ultra rares trying for this animal.....but not the one super rare I need...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    ok, thanks Destiel0918
    Good luck!

It just saves the time and stress if you don't worry about "magic combo - there really isn't one"...
    I remember when I started playing 2,5 years ago...and I was so worried about " what if I don't have combo"....I wasted two years...trying to get my crystal unicorn with "certain combo"....( since I saw it on forum it had worked for someone - and I didn't get it...)...Gave up...and then randomly got it with literally any other combo...

Rhino Keeper
    I have tried NON stop to breed a wendigo and also the chicabura thing too. The only time I did not was when I had to breed the honey bear for the story book. I have gotten neither of them. How can my odds be so bad? It's been days and days of trying for nothing. I will get the steed since I completed all events but the witches familiar is nowhere in sight. I don't understand why S8 makes it so hard to breed animals

Rhino Keeper
    Still no Wendiglow for me either. Trying non stop. 1 Freezel, 3 Mercats, and a ton of Chromodiles.
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Fashion Designer
    I'm only getting high breed times so not able to breed as much, still no wendiglow

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Good luck to you, too. I think I said it earlier - I don't believe there is any magic to a particular combination. These most recent posts have further cemented my belief that it is just luck, though sometimes I wonder if there are different levels of these "random" algorithms, because some people certainly do seem luckier than others, lol.
    Thank you and you too! Aye I believe it's random and pure luck. Just trying my luck with the "lucky combos" I guess but Lady Luck is not smiling on me. Well back to more trying and chromadiles lol.

Red face 15 chromodiles, 2 chameneon,2 monsoon. Spent to much.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I'm only getting high breed times so not able to breed as much, still no wendiglow
    I am giving up I have tried everything and all I get are chromidiles, chameneon, or monsoon maromat

New Resident

I'm Giving Up!

I've tried every combo multiple times as well and if I get one more freezel or chromadile I'm going to scream 😩 I thought I was going crazy but it looks like everyone's having difficulty. Why have these limited challenges with no successful outcomes? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by BBHome20 View Post
    I honestly don't think this Wendiglow is breedable.. have tried everything multiple times speed breeding and still NO WENDIGLOW 😭