Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Tricky Twilight - 2017 Oct 20

Rhino Keeper
    That's fine and good going down the road, but there is still a little over 7000 LB points I don't have 18 hours into the new LB. plus the tricky treats that aren't there. That could be a deciding factor in 1st and ????

Rhino Keeper
    I started doing the feed log out thing and am caught up on pumpkins. However...i did some calculations and am not getting all the boost points I should be getting.

Rhino Keeper
    When I open the tricky twilight icon on the right of my screen it's showing a percentage and it is giving tricky treats but still no LB points. Please fix, please explain, please thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    When I open the tricky twilight icon on the right of my screen it's showing a percentage and it is giving tricky treats but still no LB points. Please fix, please explain, please thank you.
    Is anyone getting the right amount of LB and or tricky treats yet?

Banned
    I got past 3000 LB points but didn't get the Tricks for getting 3000 points. I've logged in and out several times. I'm not sure if I'm getting Treats for breeding. It says we should be getting 5x Treats for breeding, right? And I did a boost so I'd get extra points for feeding my Dampire Bat to level 12, but only got the regular 500 points.

Fashion Designer
    I am getting nothing for breeding or anything as far as I can tell.

Banned
    Hmmm, just got the Tricks for reaching 3000 LB points - about 7 hours after I earned them. At least they came through.

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't get the pumpkins for passing 1850 LB points and neither did my wife. This sems a regular feature for these events!

EDIT just came through after nearly 3 hours, better late than never.
    Last edited by DirkDragon; 10-22-17 at 06:59 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'miss glad I read this post as I just noticed I wasn't getting tricks for the LB goals either. I logged out & in & got the one level's reward, but was already past the next reward. I had to log out/in about 3 times to get the reward. Now I'm not even sure if I've been getting the proper LB points as I've been assuming the game was correct.

Farm Supplier
    My tricky twilight not working now. Was fine until now. Didn't get my tricks points for 3000 milestone.
    Last edited by NazKat; 10-28-17 at 01:41 AM. Reason: wrong word

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast