Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Tricky Twilight - 2017 Oct 20

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Yes we are. Received most of tricky treats. Only got the first 200 LB points. Still owed the 500, the 875, and the 1375 points. And the last 310 tricky treats that go with the 1375 LB points. Please fix getting hard t track. And I was boosting at the time a1.5 boost and haven't gotten any extra points so far. Please explain?
    Thanks for your feedback. Let me flag over to them to check again. I'll ask them to check on the boost too.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I'm still having this problem as well with not getting the tricks for 200 LB points.

I have 7402 points and I'm not getting my tricks either.
    Last edited by TinkerFairy89; 10-20-17 at 10:15 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I had to do what Eluzyion said, even though you have the points for the reward it won't give it until you add more points, feeding works even 10 pts, close the game open it collect reward, feed again close the game again etc the only way to avoid it is to close and open game every time you hit a milestone, if you speed breed and get ahead it won't give reward unless you add more points each time, which is crazy

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, still have to log out and go back in to get points

Same thing is happening to me S8. I have been shutting down & opening the game. After doing this, occasionally I have been getting tricks after buying apples. But I don?t want to have to buy apples to get my rewards. But I am not sure if I received all my tricks. Also, I don?t see where I received my LB points. Please check this out S8. It is still not working properly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks for your feedback. Let me flag over to them to check again. I'll ask them to check on the boost too.
    Still the Same no points.opened and shut my iPad so many times it's starting to look like an old wooden screen door on a house full of kids playing tag ur it!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm past the fifth milestone and still no black pumpkins. I'm also not sure if I'm getting my boost points properly as other players have brought up.

I'm having the same issue. At first closing the game and re opening helped but not anymore. I hope this gets fixed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I had to do what Eluzyion said, even though you have the points for the reward it won't give it until you add more points, feeding works even 10 pts, close the game open it collect reward, feed again close the game again etc the only way to avoid it is to close and open game every time you hit a milestone, if you speed breed and get ahead it won't give reward unless you add more points each time, which is crazy
    Thanks for the workaround.
    Adding even 1 point(feed 200 apples) then log-out & log-in will trigger the missing reward.
    The problem occurs when you pass a few reward goals in one session. To avoid this bug, pass each reward milestone, log-out then log-in to continue your speed breeding until you hit the next reward milestone, log-out ...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast