Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: GOAL: Tricky Twilight - 2017 Oct 20

Farm Supplier
    Same with me. was at 96% broke down & spent the 250 gems for the tricky gord and now I'm at 97%. Its clear that I'm not going to get enough to meet the goal & I've wasted the gems.

It would be nice if they let you know from the start that you have to buy this stuff to meet the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    I completed every goal for tricks and I'm only at 90%. Very confusing and completely unfair od S8. Until I get the Sorcerer's Steed I'm not spending any more money on S8 games. Happy players buy gems. Scorned players do not. Maybe S8 will figure that out one day.
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    I completed every goal for tricks and I'm only at 90%. Very confusing and completely unfair od S8. Until I get the Sorcerer's Steed I'm not spending any more money on S8 games. Happy players buy gems. Scorned players do not. Maybe S8 will figure that out one day.
    I got the Sorcers Steed buy just playing , but I'm at 69% for the Witches Familiar and there isn't any way to get more points without buying them. Not good S8!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    S8 replied to my ticket []. Really unhappy with their response on this. It's clearly an issue for more than just me so it's sad they're brushing us all off.
    I hate storm 8 support. I have never in my life dealt with a company who treats their customers with more disregard.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't wait for the next time I get the pop up to rate FFS. Because I am going to and it isn't going to be pretty.

Farm Supplier
    Now my tricky gord has stopped producing even though theyre is 2 days left in the competition. total waste of gems.

They told me I did get missing tricks. Their records are garbage.No more money from me!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mraguia View Post
    Now my tricky gord has stopped producing even though theyre is 2 days left in the competition. total waste of gems.
    Just to let you know I've replied to your bug thread. Please let me know in that thread if issue persists. Thanks.

Aside to others: Anyone having the same issue? Please post there if you are. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-not-producing

Grand Emperor
    Players who are still having issues with losing points, please contact Support via support form for an agent can check your account. Thanks.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789