Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Tricky Twilight - 2017 Oct 20

Rhino Keeper
    I've also submitted a complaint to s8. No way I'm spending gems on this game again after this event. The lack of care for players is awful. Especially when the fault clearly lies with storm 8. We all seem to have differing totals for the steed even when we're all doing the same goals.
    Definitely a tracking issue. Ought to be given to us at this stage really. Just anther greedy grab at tempting money from us with the last few gems for steed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    wow no words. I did every goal.
    Just isn't fair to everyone. Mind you, this is probably the 2nd time I've ever gotten goal animals, so I'm not complaining, but S8 really should take a look at the notes about folks not getting credit for goals completed.

Rhino Keeper
    I reached milestone 11 in the twilight woods event with 7200 points and I did not get my 1260 tricks, how come?
    liesl23

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    I reached milestone 11 in the twilight woods event with 7200 points and I did not get my 1260 tricks, how come?
    Same here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    There's definitely a tracking issue. I didn't complete the tournament (have I ever?) & don't think I got the first round of tricky events, but I got my Steed. You guys should definitely be getting the Steed. Just got the Witch'so Familiar. I hope this kitty is as cool as her egg! Good luck, everyone!
    Wow no words here too! I?ve finished every goal, tournament and task to get the steed and I am still at 96%, only 3 days to go and I was hoping that today another tournament would start so that I could get the last 4% to get the steed, that is so unfair! I am way too far to get the cat but that is ok as I didn?t manage to breed the limited edition animals needed, but for the steed I am heartbroken as I have finished everything required

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    Wow no words here too! I?ve finished every goal, tournament and task to get the steed and I am still at 96%, only 3 days to go and I was hoping that today another tournament would start so that I could get the last 4% to get the steed, that is so unfair! I am way too far to get the cat but that is ok as I didn?t manage to breed the limited edition animals needed, but for the steed I am heartbroken as I have finished everything required
    its interesting that a lot of us (me included) are saying the exact same thing we did all tasks for tricks and have only 96% and need exactly 158 gems to complete the task it proves theres something wrong with the counting it would be one thing if we all had different totals but it seems a chunk of us are missing or got gipped on one specific quest.

With 3 days left im hoping they either gift the remaining 4% (which my calculations should be about 600-800 tricks needed) or at least add one more mini quest line to give us the chance to earn them again. obviously i have no idea what the plan is as they rarely say anything and everyone who has spoken to any staff and tries to tell us what they said is redacted so once again we are totally in the dark.

its one thing to get gipped after a few days of working but we worked a whole month non stop on this one thats a lot of
    time gone to waste.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't get this at all. I'm at 89% for the Witch's Familiar. I did not miss any of the opportunities for gaining treats for it. I've even gotten a bunch on the wheel and that meter is barely moving.

I'm really frustrated. Is there any other way at this point besides to buy the pack they just released?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdemon517 View Post
    its interesting that a lot of us (me included) are saying the exact same thing we did all tasks for tricks and have only 96% and need exactly 158 gems to complete the task it proves theres something wrong with the counting it would be one thing if we all had different totals but it seems a chunk of us are missing or got gipped on one specific quest.

With 3 days left im hoping they either gift the remaining 4% (which my calculations should be about 600-800 tricks needed) or at least add one more mini quest line to give us the chance to earn them again. obviously i have no idea what the plan is as they rarely say anything and everyone who has spoken to any staff and tries to tell us what they said is redacted so once again we are totally in the dark.

its one thing to get gipped after a few days of working but we worked a whole month non stop on this one thats a lot of
    time gone to waste.
    is storm 8 listening?? Further do they care? I have my opinion. I spent a lot money over the month being sure I got all the events and I for one am ticked off. I am not spending any more.

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to get the Sorcerer's Steed a few days ago but that's because I bought ALL of the booster things that give extra tricks & treats. I'm still nowhere near the kitty though. I was tempted to buy the pack with the service dogs to complete that set and perhaps those treats would get me to the cat, but do I really want to spend more money on this game?
    Like everyone else, I'm very hesitant to buy the booster things for the November event. I love fairies almost as much as unicorns, but after this mess I really don't want to spend more money knowing that this will most likely happen again.
    This is the ONLY game I spend (spent?) real money on. I'm thinking that might change considering the direction things are going.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 replied to my ticket []. Really unhappy with their response on this. It's clearly an issue for more than just me so it's sad they're brushing us all off.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-17 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Communications between you and Support is private

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast