Thread: Hard to expand

Hard to expand

Hi,
    It's hard to expand here many of certificates. Is there any way to expand fast .I have a lot of buildings need more space

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Not unless your willing to buy expansion permits with gems!

You just need to do as many trades in the Royal Exchange as you can to get trade tickets to then convert into permits. We are all in the same boat and yes expanding and getting permits is a long process. How many you can craft really depends on a few factors, like time spent in the game and/or how many resources you have to collect from to do the trades.

I would suggest you think about what you really want on your board and customise it accordingly. Eg, if you want to focus on crafting dye, have more items that drop petals out and craft wells as a space saver over ponds for example. then put those away and move on to the next thing. Check out the Info Nugget about money so that you can get the most out what buildings you have on your board for collecting coins. That's what makes this game an excellent strategy game like no other. you have to plan and prioritise all the time.

Good luck with your ever-growing Glimmerwood!

Quote Originally Posted by socrata View Post
    Hi,
    It's hard to expand here many of certificates. Is there any way to expand fast .I have a lot of buildings need more space
    As SpiritWind00 said ...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Not unless your willing to buy expansion permits with gems!
    Or you could, leaving other activities and events aside, raise a whole lot of cows and chickens then collect milk and eggs from them to trade at the Royal Exchange. If you concentrate on doing that, you'd be able to get one Expansion Permit every 64 hours

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Or you can get the Mythic Research Centre and craft your 4 armored flygers which have a chance to drop expansion permits.

Love those flygers!

Thanks a lot for ur help. I try to collect from cows & chickens already but you're right with goals no time to focus on any other thing.but glad I'm not alone on this. Lol.because I see a lot of people expand easy must use gems.thanks again for ur help both.

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed all my expansion tickets have come from my two white flygers from monster hunt...I have yet to get one from my armored flygers yet...they help I love my white flygers sometimes I wish I would have saved for second cabbage hut then get armored flygers but one day I hope he will drop one or more then he will be well worth the gold tokens

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by socrata View Post
    Thanks a lot for ur help. I try to collect from cows & chickens already but you're right with goals no time to focus on any other thing.but glad I'm not alone on this. Lol.because I see a lot of people expand easy must use gems.thanks again for ur help both.
    Expanding is a very long process ...
    I've been playing daily for 3.5years now and I'm not fully expanded yet.
    Close , but still about 5 to go. I've spent no gems on expanding in any way.
    The process does speed up though as you grow and are able to be doing constant trades at the Royal Exchange.
    Also the bigger you get, the more buildings you can collect from, and hence more recourses to trade.
    Milk and Eggs are the easiest to concentrate on. Try to never miss collections on your Stables and Hatcheries.

The recent Flygers have been amazing!
    I would recommend trying to get one ASAP.
    I've had 3 Permits drops since having them!
    (I have 3 on display always (2 White and 1 Armoured), 1 permit from each so far)
    I was also super lucky and got 2 Permits in the recent birthday celebrations.

So continue to play and over time it'll get easier.

Rhino Keeper
    Collect from your stables and chicken coops often. It's an easy two hour exchange in the market.