Thread: Never ending "Processing"...Game Not Reloading

Never ending "Processing"...Game Not Reloading

Does anybody have the same problem like the game not reloading, it stuck in "Processing"? I have posted the same thread on Bugs Issue Forum few days ago but no one views nor replied so I decided to post it here.

First of, about 2 years ago I thought I lost my game like other players are experiencing and the game restarted at level 1. That time I am using Android. Although I have other games like Fashion and Bakery, it hurts losing other game you love.
    When my husband got me my new ipad, suddenly I went to check the forums hoping for answers on how to get my old game back. It went to the Game Center. I was able to get back my old restaurant. I was so happy, I was over the moon that time, lol.

Now the problem is the game won't reload it's always in "PROCESSING"mode. I don't have this loading problems with Bakery and Fashion but only in Restaurant Story. Because I love the game so much I Delete the App and Re-Install it again and again, few times a day just to be able get into the game. Imagine deleting/installing the game over and over especially when there is goal, it's crazy! It's getting too much for me, frustrated but after all that I remain calm and patient with the game and just do it ... it's almost a year now I got my new ipad pro a moth ago and thought it will solve the problem but it's still the same.

So I am here addressing my problem and hoping that the devs will help me solve this bug. I just want the game loads for me and not be able to delete/install a million times/day just to be able to play.

*I have already done Resetting my ipad, and still nothing helps*

Device: IOS version #10.3.3 (14G60)
    Game Version: Restaurant Story 1.8
    What are you doing when the problem occurred: Nothing, just normal gaming. Maybe it has something to do with the game being in the Game Center, I don't have a clue.

Please help me with my Reloading issue Thank you in advance.

The Honorable Panda
    Try going to settings on your device:

1. Turn your wifi off then back on again.

2. Go to safari and clear out data, then restart your Ipad.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I just turn my device all the way off, wait a minute, then turn it back on. Works on phone & iPad.

Thank you kooky panda and kayjco for replying. ��

Yes kayjco, Turning OFF and then ON completely my device really worked and saves time for me now. ��
    Last edited by R2kittykats; 10-27-17 at 08:32 AM.