Thread: Lair of Beasts display issues

Lair of Beasts display issues

I won the Lair of Beasts from the Candy Conniption event. However when I place it on my board, it shows as a giant yellow square, or as pieces-parts of other decorations in the game. The timer still works, and the gobeldy**** still drops items when the timer runs down, it just won't display correctly.

I have restarted the game several times.
    I have put the item into storage and put it back out.

1) Storm8 ID: LadyRissaRenae
    2) Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A (tablet)
    3) OS: Android 7.1.1
    4) Step-by-step of what happened before the bug occurred: Place the Lair of Beasts on the board from inventory.
    5) Screenshots, if possible (attached)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171019-163424.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	866.3 KB 
ID:	39075Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171019-163458.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	887.2 KB 
ID:	39076

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    when there are display issues, a reinstall of the game (delete it and get it again from the play store) will fix this. You might need to try this a couple of times, but it pretty much always does fix those graphic issues. let us know how you get on.

Hi. I tried a reinstall. I still get a large yellow square when placing the lair.

I have noticed that several of my neighbours also have this display issue (that their Lair of Beasts shows as random pieces-parts). This seems to be a more widespread issue. Game reinstall does not fix it. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but the higher-level kingdoms seem to have this display issue.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It could be that your device is having trouble loading the graphics. Do those neighbours see something other than the Lair as it should display for themselves, or is it only what you see when visiting? If you reinstall your game, all of the graphics from the boards you visit also get removed from your cache. You might need to wait a while longer when you visit someone for all of the graphics to load and for them to be stored in your cache so that you do see everything properly next time you visit them.

I've got one of my neighbours to confirm that they also see weird icons displaying. Right now, the lair is stuck displaying the hydrangea tower graphic (that's what my neighbour sees as well). It's better than the previous graphic issue