• Main Goal (Spooky Scary Skeletons) - I Disliked The Prizes

6 17.14%
  • Main Goal (Spooky Scary Skeletons) - I Didn't Participate

2 5.71%
  • Side Goal (Ghosted) - I Enjoyed This

22 62.86%
  • Side Goal (Ghosted) - I Didn't Enjoy This

8 22.86%
  • Side Goal (Ghosted) - I Liked The Prize (Black Cat Decor)

23 65.71%
  • Side Goal (Ghosted) - I Didn't Like The Prize

8 22.86%
  • Side Goal (Ghosted) - I Didn't Participate

5 14.29%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

15 42.86%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

18 51.43%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GOALS: Spooky Scary Skeletons - 19th October 2017

S8 is awesome. I love doing goals. Lovin the halloween theme. Happy goaling everyone

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Guys, gentle reminder to keep the posts on topic to the goals. Off-topic posts are against forum rules
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Happy with the new goals, thumbs up for skeletons! I think the recipes look good so far, and I like at least some of the prizes, so yay!

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Happy with the new goals, thumbs up for skeletons! I think the recipes look good so far, and I like at least some of the prizes, so yay!
    Yes, the skulls would be perfect for a dia de los muertos theme
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    I like it. I am hoping that that they keep it up with Thanksgiving and Christmas too! The only downside is I still seem to go broke after goals. Oh well.

Thanks for another goal S8 & for bringing back 2 Halloween recipes! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphirefox1 View Post
    I am aware of that fact and not dissing Halloween. Why do two lots of it for 14 days when they can do 1 over 28 days, especially when it involves side tasks to it and give players bit more time as it used to be. As for the 5 day one on restaurant story, whats the use of creating a task in game code on such limited time for the player.
    Why do one over 28 days when half the people will be bored after the first week and a half because they?ve completed it. Plus we?d still only get 2 appliances, I?ll take 4 over 2 appliances.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    SECOND REMINDER

Hey guys,

This is a message to remind you to please keep your posts on-topic. Several posts have been removed because they were off-topic, defamatory, or incited disputes between players - all of which violate forum rules.

Please review the forum rules if you are unsure if your post would violate any guidelines. Thanks!

Addendum to Disputes With Others:
    If you object to any content posted by another user, and/or would like to report another user of violations of the forum rules, please do one of the following:

• Send a Private Message to a Storm8 Community Manager [S8 Employee]
    • Send a Private Message to a Moderator
    • Post in the Forum Disputes section

Please note that this is an exhaustive list; do not report other players through any other means, especially by responding to that user in-thread (the exception being for Mods and Storm8 Community Managers only). Please note that responding to other players in thread about forum violations will be treated with the same severity as a forum violation; please report other users through the proper channels only.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphirefox1 View Post
    Another Halloween task. Why. Just had one. Whats wrong with you in doing another one. Whats next, two Autumn ones, two thanksgiving ones, two winter ones, two xmas ones and all over the next 10 weeks, new repeat theme tasks every 2 weeks.

Gratitude goes a long way. Try it sometime.

I only come to this site to see what the goal tasks are. Finding the tasks is getting harder all the time... isn't there another thread for opinions so that we can find the useful information easier? How about some more goal info... what's the next oven and is there a side task? THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED PICTURES OF GOAL TASKS!!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast