• Main Goal (Spooky Scary Skeletons) - I Disliked The Prizes

6 17.14%
  • Main Goal (Spooky Scary Skeletons) - I Didn't Participate

2 5.71%
  • Side Goal (Ghosted) - I Enjoyed This

22 62.86%
  • Side Goal (Ghosted) - I Didn't Enjoy This

8 22.86%
  • Side Goal (Ghosted) - I Liked The Prize (Black Cat Decor)

23 65.71%
  • Side Goal (Ghosted) - I Didn't Like The Prize

8 22.86%
  • Side Goal (Ghosted) - I Didn't Participate

5 14.29%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

15 42.86%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

18 51.43%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: GOALS: Spooky Scary Skeletons - 19th October 2017

Is there a part if the goal where we have to buy the tables and chairs

Towards the end, and it’s have not buy so you could get them before that part of the goal pops up if you’d like.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    As my neighbors are confusing that Black Iron with the Witches Brew, they keep sending me Witches Brew instead of the Black Iron every day.
    I've refused them, but one day I accepted a witches brew by mistake.
    A witches brew.
    This is even not necessary for the goal.
    What in the earth is this for???
    IT'S VERY ANNOYING!!!

Talking

Thank you Storm8 for two Halloween goals!  Though I won't use the skeleton altar as decoration. It's too big. Lol
    And thank you as well for bringing back the fall items but the time to buy them is to short for my opinion (only 6 days).

BAKERY STORY: Always looking for active NEIGHBOURS level 80+ (3-4★)

{4★ - level 99 - player}

Life's too important to be taken seriously ~
    Oscar Wilde
    Last edited by SweetSugarBomb; 10-27-17 at 06:10 PM.

Hello Amy. I'm not quite sure if the side goal starts as you finish the last recipe (Serve 15 Spooky Sipper) on FIRST appliance (Spooky Cauldron) or when you finish the first recipe (Serve 15 Muddy Soda) on the SECOND appliance (Spooky Soda Machine).
    If you want to know what and how many materials you need for building the owens and what and how much you need to serve look up pages 1,2,3...and 6. There's everything you need to know for both goals. Have a nice weekend.

New Resident
    Do you know where the quick prize is for the ghosted challenge? I looked through my floor prizes and didn't see if anywhere.

Rhino Keeper
    I did not finish. For some reason it took 3 days for my neighbours to provide all the Skulls and then I had to wait again for the parts.
    I will be dropping this game, have been trying to 4 star all appliances but with the near back to back events which I am struggling with now to complete without spending gems I am going to call it quits soon.
    I really hated how they structured these goals and in particular the staging of the neighbour requests, just an attempt to grab gems and money IMO.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hey Everyone,

Apologies for the delay on this! A poll has been started on this thread to gather feedback about this goal.

Did you enjoy this set of goals, the contents and prizes? Which aspects of the goal did you like or dislike? (e.g. the theme, recipes, number of parts required, recipe duration, etc.). Please share your constructive feedback. We appreciate your input.

The poll is anonymous and you can select multiple choices. This poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation!

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

i don't think game duration is the problem. the problems are the high number of parts for the ovens, the high number of non-parts requests we have to make from neighbors, the high number of food we have to bake (then wait to sell-off for weeks to months) and the very high prices on everything that we're bankrupt by the end of it and can't decorate (need coins for tiles/wallpaper/furniture/etc.)

even if goals have a 30 days duration, if i have to do this much work, i'd have to wait just as long. it's discouraging and it's not fun.

so, i'll vote in the poll but the goal duration question, i think, isn't truly the issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kianetruefaux View Post
    i don't think game duration is the problem. the problems are the high number of parts for the ovens, the high number of non-parts requests we have to make from neighbors, the high number of food we have to bake (then wait to sell-off for weeks to months) and the very high prices on everything that we're bankrupt by the end of it and can't decorate (need coins for tiles/wallpaper/furniture/etc.)

even if goals have a 30 days duration, if i have to do this much work, i'd have to wait just as long. it's discouraging and it's not fun.

so, i'll vote in the poll but the goal duration question, i think, isn't truly the issue.
    I agree!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast