View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Rhino Keeper
    I tried my best, but didn't get even close to getting the ghost knight. And I have been slaying knights vigorously. Voodoo knight drops were not too good either. I expected the ghost werepea and mummy fangpup to drop treat bags as well, but unfortunately they didn't. Gave up on the bone dire boar, because I was getting just about everything, but paint and brushes.
    Didn't upgrade the tomb past level 3, because I had to choose, and new skins would have been nice, but aren't necessary. I did get quite a few withered roses which seem useful after the event because they drop red and white petals now. A source of red petals is always welcome for a lot of players.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    I voted neutral on this one. Because while I didn't love it, I also didn't hate it. I crafted everything but it felt more like busy work to me than working toward something I actually wanted. The only thing I really love is the ghost skunkupea because he looks like my Persian cat.

Farm Supplier
    I really wanted the gothic castle, but I knew I wouldn’t be about to get it because there was too much collecting to do, and I had to be "in school" for a week and the wifi was HORRIBLE, so I could only play when I was home. I’m disappointed in this one.

It was bad planning on Storms part having simultaneous goals that involved slaying creatures. The ghost knight quest was impossible, someone did their math wrong in planning that quest. If it was a stand alone, maybe. Overall we the quests are so energy draining that we are unable to manage the rest of the kingdom.
    I do like the gothic skins and the ability to use resources to customize the kingdom is a good play activity. But without time between events I can’t actually design a kingdom as I’m too busy working on quests. I don’t feel they are connecting thier analytics to their players accurately and make poor choices laying out new campaigns.

I’m neutral on this one. All the collecting eventually made the event feel repetitive and thus boring. However, the collection of the required items was nicely spread across various resource types that were also mostly used so we didn’t end up with a ton of one type of resource and none of another.

I only managed to craft the Ghost Skunkupea, Mummy Fangpup and Bone Dire Piglet as I could only collect 41 Ghost Knight tokens, but it was a close thing as I got really lucky on the last day and received the final two bowls of white paint required for the Bone Dire Piglet 6 hours before the end of the event ended.

Executive Chef
    I'm one of those who didn't craft a Ghost Knight ★ drops were miserable ★

This being said, is nearly my swan song for Castle Story ★ ty for the enlightenment S8, I'm nearing my ciao time ★

Maybe one day I might relapse, and be there 100% for your events, but till that day, good luck to you n me ya ★ (:

Rhino Keeper
    SW, I thought your poll was great! With as much as was going on, you still managed to ask all the pertinent questions and gather some great statistics.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Cheers! it's so great how some many people vote in our polls. Makes for much more meaningful data.

Once the poll closes in an hour or so, I'll move this thread to game guides. Im still waiting on official drops and will post and update the inventory guide as soon as I get the info.

Thanks for voting everyone

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970