View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Rhino Keeper
    SW, in the poll you should ask about each of the craftable items separately (each of the baby animals and the ghost knight).

;( I tried and I only got 60 tokens.
    Last year I can?t got the pink ghost and this year the knight. Hope there will be a bundle and I may buy.

Executive Chef
    Did ANYONE even get the ghost knight? Seems that if people tried to do BOTH events - fighting tons of werewolves- there simply wasn't time for that.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. So I bought extra Ghost Knight traps for decorations. But all of a sudden I can’t atore them. This has to be a glitch because I have 4 of them that I have been pulling in and out of storage. S8 please fix this glitch. I don’t plan on leaving these out forever. As a matter of fact I’ve heard of this glitch before and people having to immediately put the extra traps in storage in order to avoid this problem. But can you just please make it so ALL traps are storeable ALL THE TIME? And please change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to match the Flyer. We have such limited space and it would be nice to be able to utilize it to maximum potential. I love this game, but if an oversized dragon can fit on a 1X1 space then it’s obviously possible to shrink down the Lynx for a little customer satisfaction. Signed, One of your favorite Players Angel of ANGELOSIAH. =P

New Resident
    I never make it all the way through these events. Seems like when I started playing this game it was easier to actually get the prize. Now you have to make this your full time job. I am giving up on the timed events.

Quote Originally Posted by eileeny25 View Post
    I never make it all the way through these events. Seems like when I started playing this game it was easier to actually get the prize. Now you have to make this your full time job. I am giving up on the timed events.

I agree eileeny25. I won't be able to finishe without spending gems. I would like to know if those here think it's worth spending gems to upgrade to level 10? I'm on 9 now and will need 4 more visits to each of the sparkling mines which I obviously won't have the time for. Any opinions? Give it up or go for it.

.......I decided not to bother. The drops afterwards are rarely worth it.
    Last edited by DragonThruTime; 11-01-17 at 05:14 PM.

Farm Supplier
    With three hours to spare I got two drops of white paint so I was finally able to craft the scary baby boar! So I happily was able to craft all the scary babies plus a second baby ghost pea. I only have about 18 tokens, so no ghost night. The tokens didn't fall frequently enough to work my way up to 80 while also working on the tomb and babies. I decided I really didn't want any gothic skins, so I finished level 7 of the tomb since I'd collected so many of the parts and will store it with spooky things for next Halloween. One day soon I need to do a total kingdom clear out because between critters, buildings, and plants, everything is seriously overcrowded.

Back to making expansion permits and working on the sea/coral quests.

Rhino Keeper
    As cute as Fluffy is, I have to say that 30 coins is sorta... yeah.... I don't even know man, after all the hard work you know? I'm maxed on fur so black-flagged, I'm maxed on bones so same (he has brought those). He's ultra cute though. I didn't check to see but if he isn't, wouldn't he be royal-points worthy? Dude's related to a baron and it was his dog, and anyway either way I give this dog a title so he's royalty now, bam done. I just kind of expected him to at least bring a bucket of water or something. Okay yeah I don't know what dogs do, do they fetch water, how would I know, I'm a cat.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Executive Chef
    Well I did it. Three ghost skunkupeas, two toilet paper covered fangpups, one dire boar piglet and one ghost knight. Plus all of the other goodies. Now I am exhausted. . .

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations to everyone who were able to craft the prizes the wanted to. I knew I wasn?t getting the knight as much as I liked it. I tried to get each of the babies but was 3 white paint short for the boar. Oh well. I did complete the tomb. Overall the multiple parts of the event had it?s good points and bad points. My personal favorite was having pumpkins growing in my fields. 🎃
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.