View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

my aunt finished the goal and its not letting do anything to her queens court it just points to it she cant sell it or anything whats up ?

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    my aunt finished the goal and its not letting do anything to her queens court it just points to it she cant sell it or anything whats up ?
    Some players have reported having to force quit several times before they were able to get the Gothic Keep.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Got all the animals except for the knight ghost shame :/ but they barely dropped the tokens and only managed to get 40 maybe they will do a bundle offering him but it would have to be a reasonable price

Rhino Keeper
    I have done nothing on my kingdom for the last 4 days except click on farm houses and fight ghost knights. I finally got my 80 tokens to craft one, but this is ridiculous! I used all the energy from my 25 white alicorns and all my other kinds of alicorns (I have 20). Now I have nothing to use for the monster event starting tomorrow. This just takes all the fun out of the game for me. I am hoping that they continue with the sea story at some point as I keep getting craft items from the items on there-like clown fish and eels, which were next to impossible while I was trying to level up that castle.I hope that I get some gold tokens in the next event. One hint-do the armored alicorns before you do the purple one. They take less gold tokens to make and they give you just as much energy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    Does she have an adventure that hasn't come back yet? You can't sell the castle if there's an adventure pending.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

New Resident
    Real hard! This HALLOWEEN event was great. I like all the new choices and prizes. BUT ididnt even get half way through any of the 3 sections!!!!! It's frustrating because I get do far through events and rarely reap many of the bonuses and new therefore the are locked, removed or unattainable with out $$$$$ gems.
    It is almost depressing to even bother playing anymore. I would rate 5 stars except I miss out on so much. This leaves with a 3 at best and the idea of not playing anymore. 😢

Well I made it with 4 hours to spare on the tomb and got the puppy. I will not get the boar (white paint was rare 4 me) or the ghost knight (only made it half way) but can deal with that as I doubt they drop anything epic and I already have a lot of pets etc in storage. I did need to Gem some timers and I purchased an extra Rose bush at the start. So for a max level player who has a real life job and responsibilities and as such can't live in the game this was still achievable (I still logged in several times a day). I did get a little sick of grinding warewolves by the end but enjoyed the concept, and the range of tasks available, the graphics were also great.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You know that feeling when you just need one more drop and you cross every body part you can and ask the Glimmerwood Gods to pleeeaaaasseee give you that drop on the final collection? I needed 1 more paint... It dropped, I jumped for joy, and then....yep the game reloaded and the nursery was uncollected. Isn't it funny how you can go from a total high, to possible despair in 5 seconds!

What happened next? It..dropped..again! Back to the high! But wait, I go to craft the dire boar and I ran out of pumpkins! Well, you gotta laugh really. Next dilemma.....how am I going to harvest and craft at work! Might need to feign sickness for half an hour! Lol! Is a dire boar baby going to enhance my life? Nope, but the chase is on anyway! Wish me luck

(Hope I made you smile which was the intention of this post)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You know that feeling when you just need one more drop and you cross every body part you can and ask the Glimmerwood Gods to pleeeaaaasseee give you that drop on the final collection? I needed 1 more paint... It dropped, I jumped for joy, and then....yep the game reloaded and the nursery was uncollected. Isn't it funny how you can go from a total high, to possible despair in 5 seconds!

What happened next? It..dropped..again! Back to the high! But wait, I go to craft the dire boar and I ran out of pumpkins! Well, you gotta laugh really. Next dilemma.....how am I going to harvest and craft at work! Might need to feign sickness for half an hour! Lol! Is a dire boar baby going to enhance my life? Nope, but the chase is on anyway! Wish me luck

(Hope I made you smile which was the intention of this post)
    I am still crossing body parts waiting for the last paint to drop. Good luck.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Just got the boar! Completely thanks to the game crash...! Was missing ONE white paint...and came kept crashing as I collected from werepup...first I got some pumpkins and sugar...but after game crashed...it showed me " uncollected" - and got paint! I was so sure I will barely miss it!