View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Rhino Keeper
    Finished updating the castle and lost the ability to craft the withering bush. I should be able to craft them until the event expires. Very disappointed

Executive Chef
    Not going to be able to finish. I have plenty of withered bushes so that’s not a problem but Won’t be able to **** enough Werewolves to craft the Ghost Ale needed to do final upgrade. I won’t get the ghost knight either because it took to much energy to try to do both. If fighting the ghost knight would have dropped tokens every time then I might have been able to at least get that. Guess you either have to play 24/7 or buy and spend gems to finish S8 games.

Same for me. At lvl 9 for tomb I stopped with two days to go when the will drop from ponds was so low I realized no way I could finish without spending gems. While I liked the gothic castle I am not willing to give up my regular keep for that. Sooooooo wish it was its own business the way last years haunted castle was!

Rhino Keeper
    sorry for being wary of the new castle, and I did read the new adventures are supposed to drop the same items as the basic castle, but would you mind to specifically check for Alicorn parts, please SpiritWind?
    I am a longtime player, I have the Love shack and it's months I am sitting on 5 wings with no horns. I got a couple of them from adventures in the Barracks, but to my knowledge I didnt get any from the last year Haunted Keep.
    I am tempted to switch the main castle into gothic but I'd like, if possible, a double check on the Alicorn parts
    thank you

Executive Chef
    I feel like I have a "ghost" castle , because I went through all the steps to get it out of my goal book. I guess my ocd hated it being there as a featured item. Anyways I then had to turn around and get my lovely Queens Court back because of sentimental reasons. We've been through a lot. So now I have nothing to show for all this, except the ability to switch. Very interesting. I'm ok with it. It's just a game. It's just that I feel like I had to go through Peter to get to Paul. As the saying goes. But knowing myself, I probably made it more complicated than what it needed to be. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    Oh, ok, thank you!
    ➡️And is there any list of items, which may be expected to drop from various adventures, with pics, eventually?
    Ha, yes, I remember now what it looks like, I got it long time ago. It is a deco item. Sorry for bothering.
    The coincidence dropping right now during the event totally misled me, thought it is something new
    Check the Adventure Guide in The Hub:

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Story-The-Hub
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Check the Adventure Guide in The Hub:

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Story-The-Hub
    Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    *wipes brow dramatically* I finally got that second Ghost Knight crafted yesterday. I really wish I didn't feel this driving need to craft at last two of each animal but I do and as a side effect I sometimes drive myself crazy. I honestly never thought I'd say this but... I'm pretty sure crafting those GKs were harder than crafting my two Frizzly Bears!

If only each knight ****ed dropped a token then all our lives might've been simpler. I really hope that tomorrow's monster hunt offers animals exciting enough to reignite my interest in battling. As of now I'd be perfectly happy to have a week or two away from the game and it's many, many, many new animals to fight and gain.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    *wipes brow dramatically* I finally got that second Ghost Knight crafted yesterday. I really wish I didn't feel this driving need to craft at last two of each animal but I do and as a side effect I sometimes drive myself crazy. I honestly never thought I'd say this but... I'm pretty sure crafting those GKs were harder than crafting my two Frizzly Bears!

If only each knight ****ed dropped a token then all our lives might've been simpler. I really hope that tomorrow's monster hunt offers animals exciting enough to reignite my interest in battling. As of now I'd be perfectly happy to have a week or two away from the game and it's many, many, many new animals to fight and gain.
    Congrats! More than I could hold out for. Way more. I had to scale way back on goals just to keep calm.
    It looks like I'll get my werewolf after all from monster hunt. Yay.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven’t been able to complete anything despite playing every day on and off every few hours. I still need one more candle for a skunkapea and I have not gotten any treat bags from any of the listed sources except the baby werewolf every 6 hours and crafting my own treat bags. I have only been able to level up the tomb to Level 7 and I have the Gothic Cottage that drops wheat. . Well I have to say I got the last candle, right down to the wire, so Im going to get the skunkapea after all so not a total loss!
    Last edited by msmorg; 11-01-17 at 02:40 PM.