View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    huh?
    Shibuya isnt Puffy
    Choatarch = Puffy / Puff / Puffhausen
    Speaking of Shibuya, thanks for your hard work listing the items, pics, and their drops! You were definitely missed while on holiday!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Thanks for the kudos,ms.SW😘Knowing a fellow Aussie has my back on this,plus the fact it's your legendary self ;-) I know it's just a matter of time before we all have a lovely big dog lurking in our kingdoms to keep our spunky Katts under control.lol
    A werewolf can't control a Katt! We're partners in crime.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    Alright, I am officially giving up on the Ghost Knight.

I have like a token drop per 5-8 tries. Maybe I have just bad luck. But with all the other heavy clicking events going on at the same time, this just won't work out for me. I am still at only 31 tokens, despite having summoned ghosts daily and getting tokens from forging the Halloween babies and still am not even half way.

So yeah, I think I will just focus on the other stuff. This is just too frustrating with such a poor drop-rate :/
    I gave up on the ghost knight a week ago, because I calculated I had no way of getting the needed tokens in time. So now I'm concentrating on the babies and have been slaying a lot of ghosts and I averaged 1 token a day (and needed 4-5 a day). Even though you keep hoping drop rates go up, they don't...but I have a baby werewolf and almost a ghost werepea.

By the way: My gold mine dropped a multicolor hedge
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Nightclub Owner
    I'm waiting on my last new wills to finish up then I'll be done with the upgrades. I'm hoping I've left myself enough time to collect enough tokens for my second ghost knight. Fingers crossed.

I noticed a new 'value' pack this morning containing: 10 GK tokens, 2 white paint, 1 bone broom, 1 stay fresh, 1 creepy candle, 2 bandages and 2 bottled ghosts all for 14.99. Is it just me or is that price a bit high for the low quantities of each item offered? Luckily I'm not in need of the items but it still struck me as expensive.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    huh?
    Shibuya isnt Puffy
    Choatarch = Puffy / Puff / Puffhausen
    Indeed, we both are u-goals fans, but not the same person.
    I write them, puffy override them!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I have all the babies but the dire-boar. Missing 6 more white paint and 1 more bone brush. Well it is 7 more days so that still feels somewhat realistic to achieve with crafting a few treatbags and getting 1 free from the two werebabies.

The ghost I simpy won't be able to unless they change the droprates or add something else that gives drops too. But doesn't look that way.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Speaking of Shibuya, thanks for your hard work listing the items, pics, and their drops! You were definitely missed while on holiday!
    Needed to relax in Tokyo! There you have at least more glimmer then in the Glimmer Forest.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Ok call me stupid but how do you change the King’s Keep to the gothic look? I have lots of black roses but don’t know how to use them. Sorry if this a stupid question but I have not found the answer. Sorry guys.

Nightclub Owner
    S8 changed the 0 coins in treat bags to 15 coins. Noticed when I collected from my Werepea, while it's not much it surely is better than nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    the two werebabies.
    What are you refuring two by "two werebabies"? Do you mean the werewolf pup and one of the halloween babies?

Curious since I have werepup, halloween pup and skunk. I know where pup gives treat bags but not sure whay all my babues give just got them both yestetday