View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Rhino Keeper
    Am I wrong to think the gothic cottage functions just as same as the regular cottage? I upgraded the gothic cottage to level 7 instead of the regular one and collected from it but “collect from a level 7 cottage” of the goal “Raising the stakes” did not clicked off.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 6 drops: 6 black roses, 2 withered petals
    Level 7 drops: 7 black roses, 2 withered petals
    Level 8 new will requirements (need 2, craft in workshop): 7 Will Page II, 7 Will Page III, 7 Will Page IV
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-25-17 at 07:25 PM. Reason: thanks for the info - added to P1
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    I can no longer craft dire boar pops in my workshop in order to make treat bags so I can craft a baby in Ivy?s nursery

Nightclub Owner
    The dire boar pops are still available in the kitchen, the ghost ale has moved them down on my list but they're still there. If rebooting and all the standard steps don't work, I'd put a ticket in with S8.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Thank you!
    I just needed to know ahead.
    Not upgrading the Tomb. I did that mistake with Ivys Carriage. And now it doesn?t even drop a Coin!!! What a slap in the face.. so much materials into the garbage.
    If you don't upgrade the tomb, you won't have access to the gothic buildings. It's just a matter of whether or not you want the gothic buildings.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    Am I wrong to think the gothic cottage functions just as same as the regular cottage? I upgraded the gothic cottage to level 7 instead of the regular one and collected from it but “collect from a level 7 cottage” of the goal “Raising the stakes” did not clicked off.
    I'm sure it's not coded right to qualify for that goal. I would ask SW to have the S8 team look at it. This is pretty on par for then not thinking about things like that.

Rhino Keeper
    So lost on what the final award is? I have my werewolf!

What other rewards do we get? On searching mushrooms

Executive Chef
    Final prize unblocks the capacity to change your original Castle into Gothic style in your market.. and a black 'n white puppy, symbol of the finish-line called Fluffy.

This 'gothic skin' remains in your Market along with the other gothic buildings so you can change over/upgrade as you wish. If you decide not to reach the end of the event the Gothic Castle will be missing. You should already have the g-cottage, g-workshop, g-potionshop.. depends on what level you've reached.

Will III/black drops from mushrooms.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I'll report this...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Lol! Didn't you know that part 3 of the Halloween story is to make growth serum and turn our babies into Giants! I'm with you though about the werewolf as a pet like the Flyger and Lynx. Graphics on it are amazingly detailed.

Ok, I totally made that up about part 3, but how good would that be! Bahaha!!!
    Thanks for the kudos,ms.SW😘Knowing a fellow Aussie has my back on this,plus the fact it's your legendary self ;-) I know it's just a matter of time before we all have a lovely big dog lurking in our kingdoms to keep our spunky Katts under control.lol