View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    But but, a werewolf is not an "Animal" right
    Details, details...
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Details, details...
    I suppose it depends on how much control the lycanthrope has,he might just be content with a sniff and walk on two legs,but if the bloodlust is strong,he'll be that huge beast we all want in our kingdoms.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    I suppose it depends on how much control the lycanthrope has,he might just be content with a sniff and walk on two legs,but if the bloodlust is strong,he'll be that huge beast we all want in our kingdoms.
    Can't you just be happy with a little ghostpea?? Lol.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    I have two large ghostpeas�� But I want the huge wolf(just to stay on thread)lol.sorry SW,;-)I want the werewolf as a pet......my two large ghostpeas are held,tightly,in reserve.lol,lol.
    Last edited by roksta72; 10-25-17 at 12:52 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal Notes:
    * Werewolves spawn from cows but not until you get to the goal telling you to fight them. You start spawning werewolves when the Tomb is level 3.

somehow all my Special cows have yet to spawn a werewolves........is it only the normal cows that spawns werewolves??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Also the 120gem price for an individual token is ridiculous!!
    It means the Ghost Knight is worth 9600gems!!
    He definitely isn't worth that!
    And at 120gems there is no incentive to even come close and buy the remainder with gems.
    Why isn't this a reasonable 10 gems?? (would make him worth 800)
    For 9600 gems he should have a 50% chance of dropping an Alicorn!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    you are correct.. and extra expensive, but has been so since that event began.

I'm not saying you personally did.. but the problem I see turned up was we ignored the ghostknight collection. many decided to consentrate on collecting treatbags/voodoo dolls placing a monster so the ghostknight wouldn't appear while collecting from the farmhouses. certainly to save some energy as we had so many days to finish the ghostknight. I'm sure who didn't purposly place monsters are nearing to the end of that difficult collection.

the token drop rates are still the same.. as Katt posted long ago..
    "1 token for sure every 7th ghost knight and even before" it just takes heaps of energy to go through the sequence.

especially now that energy is needed also for slaying werewolves for drops/gothic buildings.. I would suggest to consentrate on what you prefer.. a ghostknight or the gothic skin castle? this way you will be able to conclude the one you prefer without gemming. depends also on how many tokens still needed.
    Good Luck!
    Actually I don't think that is the case moon. I only parked a ghost knight when I was very close to leveling up and low on energy. All the other times I was spawning and fighting as normal. And I had about 5 days or so where I was only concentrating on that goal. I am sitting at only 38 tokens. So my only hope of the ghost knight is to finish the tomb in the next day or so and go back to focusing all of my energy on the knight. It might happen. But I won't hold my breath.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    I have two large ghostpeas�� But I want the huge wolf(just to stay on thread)lol.sorry SW,;-)I want the werewolf as a pet......my two large ghostpeas are held,tightly,in reserve.lol,lol.
    Lol! Didn't you know that part 3 of the Halloween story is to make growth serum and turn our babies into Giants! I'm with you though about the werewolf as a pet like the Flyger and Lynx. Graphics on it are amazingly detailed.

Ok, I totally made that up about part 3, but how good would that be! Bahaha!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    S8 please make ghost night token drops better.I've been working hard on them and event. I'm around half way in both my kingdoms and the bundle for sale only has 5 tokens so it would take far too much money. No point buying 1 or 2 bundles too early because I probably won't make the rest anyway, and bundle expires in 19 hours. Would be better to have it near the end or even after so people can maybe make up shortfall. Better still make drops more doable. Having ghost night and event going at same time with poor drops/spawns is rediculous/frustrating /sad/etc.
    After a short thinking over, I decided to gave up the event and go only for the Ghost knight. It is not possible to have it all, at least not without paying nicely for gems/bundles etc. The energy amounts, that all these tasks require, are huge. I have one Wiz school, 8 Alis, plus ten more energy daily from visiting nbrs and eventually crafting some more at Royal exchange and still can hardly scrab 3 knight tokens per day. Let alone fighting werewolves and collecting various items from wherever. So I gave up the Gothic theme event. Especially since the grand prize of the event is just a changing outfit of the Keep/not getting another Keep in gothic style, like last year's Halloween Haunted keep/ and some dog.
    The knight at least looks interesting. What will be the use of it, it is highly doubtful, but I like the ghost style on him
    Those baby animals, which were expected to give Spooky stuff, are giving only bones/fur/wheat plus Spooky gate and two Haunted paths. But they are cute, so whatever.

Executive Chef
    SpiritWind:

The first post is a bit confusing about the New Will:
    Level 7: 60 Withered Rose, 6 Ghost Ale, 2 New Will [=5 Will Page I, 5 Will Page II, 5 Will Page III] | +700 | Drops x black roses, 2 withered petal
    Level 8: 70 Withered Rose, 9 Ghost Ale, 2 New Will | +800 | Drops x
    Level 9: 80 Withered Rose, 12 Ghost Ale, 2 New Will | +900 | Drops x
    Level 10: 90 Withered Rose, 15 Ghost Ale, 2 New Will [=10 Will IV, 10 Will V, 10 Will VI per New Will] | +1000 | Drops x

and:
    * Draft a New Will 0/2 MAKE (skip 110 gems) | Workshop, 30 minutes - 5 Will Page I, 5 Will Page II, 5 Will Page III

Now I don't know how many I need of which...

I really appreciate your hard work, but I'm a bit in the dark here...