View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Rhino Keeper
    SEEMS TO BE FIXED...Finally getting Will VI from Sparkling Mines!

Nightclub Owner
    I agree wholeheartedly. I explained very clearly I was inquiring about the Haunted Stable and I pointed out that other players who participated in the event have Haunted Stable while having 2 regulars and even in some cases the Noble Stable also. Alas they claim there is no glitch or issue and I have to sell a building of the same type to get it. But the stables are under the resource category so that won't work now will it? I didn't realize it was a building that couldn't be leveled up, that makes it an even worse idea.

I don't want to stray too far OT so I'll add in that I wish they would've had the Werewolf be a craftable animal since I think they look AMAZING and would go great with my other large beasties guarding Greselda's Castle.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 10-23-17 at 01:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vikakorotyshka View Post
    You have to sell Stable. You can only have two total. IF YOU SELL TWO USUAL STABLES YOU CAN BUY TWO HAUNTED STABLES.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    That really shouldn't be the case. It would disadvantage those players that were not playing last year or didn't manage to win the haunted stable. You should be able to purchase one haunted stable before having to sell a stable. And you should only have to sell a regular stable if you want to sell a haunted stable.
    the haunted stable is not a part of this event.. it's a repeat sale of halloween buildings from last years, so does not take the place of our regular stable.
    I have both regular stables, haunted stable and also a nobel stable in my kingdom.. all is permitted. It just seems the haunted stable on sale needs to be fixed.. so don't advise to sell regular stables!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Ridiculous as it may seem, S8 just got back to me and it appears that if we didn't participate in last year's Halloween events then we are not eligible to have additional stables. The rep claimed that all was well in my game and if I wanted a seasonal stable I had to sell a standard one.

What even is that? Does that mean that if they ever bring the Noble Stable back that no one can purchase it without selling another first? I'm pretty irritated to be honest, I was so excited for it that I'd happily part with the gems but I guess it's not meant to be. While I really like the look of the Haunted Stable, I don't want to sell my level 7s only to have to turn around and upgrade the new one not to mention a lot of times the seasonal buildings don't register properly for goals. Just another example of S8 not thinking things through in my opinion.
    I do agree this answer doesn't make much sense.. then why put it on sale? The Haunted Stable cannot substitute the regular stable as you can't upgrade it at all! It's not the same.

The haunted cottage I see on sale also from last year.. I had to sell the multi collection I had to re-buy normal cottages as they were not counted on collecting in other events.

Following this example.. the sale of a normal stable in order to buy the haunted one.. certainly won't count when collecting in events.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-23-17 at 01:49 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Yep, mine finally dropped the Will VI.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    confirm.. I see them dropping too
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Bone Dire Piglet (12hr) drops: Haunted Carriage, Haunted Spire, Haunted Watchtower, Haunted Gazebo, Haunted Path, Fur, Bone, Creep Tooth, Boar Pelt, Boar Tusks,

Attachment 39223 Attachment 39224
    adding: Haunted Lantern
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    2 reported bugs fixed:

1. L7 Sparkling mines now dropping wills and
    2. The Elven boosts will now work on the gothic workshop if you changed over.

I'll double check about the Haunted Stable, but in the meantime have added the info given to page 1.

If you're not able to buy more Haunted Stables, this just means you're at the cap of that building category type which is 2. The limit is unrelated to the event from last year so it doesn't matter if you participated or not.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 10-23-17 at 03:03 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xhuxhmaxhuxh View Post
    I upgraded the tomb to level 4 and saw that I'd still need ashes in addition to the next will page from mushrooms to upgrade to level 5, and I whispered to myself "god, I hate this game." I've been playing for 4 years now. I think it might be time to quit...
    Yes I was rather ticked off and still am at the amount of werewolves I have to fight to get the ashes for all the ghost ale needed.
    If my math is right we need 45 ghost ale total, and each ale needs 2x ashes. We get 1 ash from each werewolf therefor have to fight 90 werewolves, and I have to tap 5 to 10 cows to get a werewolf. Thought I'd have a chance at collecting the rest of tokens for ghost night once I'd gathered most items for event but event is taking my time and energy so no chance with having to get ashes from having to fight werewolves, and with the poor token drops.

Also the gothic workshop says inventory full when I only have 2 New will. Surely this is a glitch and hasn't been coded because it would seem weird and petty to have been done on purpose. Thankfully New wills only take 30 minutes. Be interested to know if normal workshop has this 2 max thing.