View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Rhino Keeper
    My workshop was 3,000 on android.

@maiden85 Are you maxed on sugar or pumpkins? I've gotten zero coins in my bag because one was maxed. The rest of the stuff doesn't zero-coin on me since I'm under 20 on all the build-a-pet supplies I think.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    So... I guess part 9 ask to find Will page V and part 8 ask to find page IV. Did you remember how many is it?

And after part 10 finish and you get the dog. Is there any new quest follow it? Something about gothic keep?

Thank you so much for your post.
    sadly not. had 99 Will Page IV befrore Goal 8 and over 40 Will Page V before Goal 9... but should be also 10.
    guess the gothic Keep Pops up in the market after complete Goal 10... will see tomorrow
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Sparkling Mine Lv7 doesnt drop Will Page VI
    can someone check this?

a nbr sold one lv7 mine and rebuild to get the Will Page VI... come on S8...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    can someone check this?

Geez, here we go again.

S8 wants us to upgrade stuff but also has to include those upgraded buildings in the goals.

Since every goal is from a template now, you have to recode that template to include the new upgraded buildings S8!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    you can't have more than 2 workshops so you should have to sell one. BUT best wait till tomorrow when S8 staff explains if you don't want to take any chances.
    I don't understand why S8 either doesn't do the skin idea or increase the limit on certain buildings if they are going to introduce themed ones. I don't want a mushroom themed workshop unless I have an entirely mushroom themed area in my kingdom. And I don't want to destroy the setup I already have with my workshops for a gothic one unless I can have three. Therefore having one gothic one in my gothic setup and two regular ones. I am not interested in completely turning my keep into a gothic one. It wouldn't fit the area where my keep sits now. I WOULD be interested in putting a skin on mine for Halloween. Especially if there were gothic decorations in the market that I could use to change my keep area into an entirely gothic are. However, as has become all to frequent, there aren't. I remember there used to be tons and tons of decor themed to fit every new timed event. But that is no longer the case. There aren't even any spooky walls or roads in the market this year. So I can't make a completely gothic area because I don't have enough decor to do so. So in conclusion, I don't even want the gothic keep. S8 really didn't think this one through.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone got Will VI from Sparking mines yet ... have collected 3 times already from both my mines but nothing!!!
    So not guaranteed drop (need 20) with 4hour timer for last goal!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    can someone check this?

I’m glad that you figured out what the problem was, Level 7 mines don’t work. But we have lost a lot of time collecting and getting nothing. I hope S8 will make up for it somehow once they have fixed it. Ughhh!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    After the slow and tedious process, I've managed to make it to lv3 of the Tomb and get to fight the Werewolf. And I have to say one thing...

Can we have the option and craft that big werewolf instead? And no, by option I mean crafting it and NOT package-exclusive!

With this abysmal drop rate and waiting to collect for hours, The Baron and his cousin can collect dust for their Crypt for all I care. I've really burned out after that last event, so demanding yet such crappy rewards.

Rhino Keeper
    Spirit Wind, the tomb upgrade to level 4 is 15 ashes, 15 will pave II, 30 pumpkin, 30 withered roses

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thitasha View Post
    Ghost skunkupea just drop Ivy?s broom.
    That's really awesome! Congrats! Wish we all got that lucky Mine is dropping bones and wheat plus one Spooky gate. Other babies - nothing, but regular items, except the occasional gift bags - 3-4 so far. Oh yes - I got one spooky tale. Yep, almost forgot
    Where is the fabulous Halloween spooky stuff that the little cuties were promised to drop?