View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    A galloping horse? I never heard of that one?
    Thats what I'm calling the knight on the horse that shows up when the game is loading. Be it declared from this day forward it will be know as the Galloping Horse. Lol.
    Ok. I just went back and looked at my game loading. The horse did not show up. So I'm not sure what triggers it.

Rhino Keeper
    The galloping horse is the loading screen when the game is trying to connect with the server.

I've been getting it very often lately. "Coincidentally," this only happens after I get a treat bag drop, a ghost knight spawn, or a ghost knight token. Then the game resets to right before the drop. And then the drop/spawn doesn't happen again. It is way too consistent to not feel deliberate on S8's part.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else having trouble getting ghost tokens? I get one token about every 4-5 ghosts fought. Each ghost is 13 hits. It's just such a waste of energy and time for such a low drop rate! We need 80 to get the ghost and will it be worth it? Or, is it going to drop things I'm already maxed out on? Anyone know more details? Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm being stalked by the Galloping Horse myself. I spent all day yesterday focusing on the Ghost Knights and I lost count of the number of times he rode through and destroyed my progress. In my realm he only shows up to hinder me, specifically when I get a GK spawn or token.

Seriously though, the game refuses to allow a Ghost Knight spawn/slaying without interrupting me and I'm over it. I stopped counting after a poorly timed reload made me lose a token for the 10th time. No exaggerations sadly, I'm pretty close to throwing in the towel on this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Anyone else having trouble getting ghost tokens? I get one token about every 4-5 ghosts fought. Each ghost is 13 hits. It's just such a waste of energy and time for such a low drop rate! We need 80 to get the ghost and will it be worth it? Or, is it going to drop things I'm already maxed out on? Anyone know more details? Thanks.
    I see your point. Since 10/1 or thereabout, I’m at 13 tokens. When will I get to 80 and do I have the energy to fight approx 300-400 ghost horses in 13 days?

Farm Supplier
    Still no treatbags from the buildings. Maybe because we're supposed to Trick or treat at night! Lol

In the meantime, I'm enjoying just puttering with collecting candy rocks, making pops, etc. just want a cute critter, that's all. Do not like the new skins, blah.

Hey, I just had a great idea! What if ALL the buildings gave at least one treat?! Wouldn't that be some tap-happy fun? Can you just imagine what Kaz or old Thom would give?

An hour later: I just finished off a ghostknight & tapped 3 farmhouses & got a treatbag! 3 more Taos, another gh, finished him (both no token) 6 Taos another gh. Now out of energy. But hey, the treatbags are back on!
    Last edited by Dqueenie; 10-19-17 at 11:54 AM. Reason: New idea

Rhino Keeper
    For some reason my kitchen no longer shows the lollipops. Which means I can't make any more treat bags.

I've closed and reloaded. Any other suggestions?

My option to make dire boar pops disappeared from kitchen. How can we make treat bags to finish the event without them! HELP!

Rhino Keeper
    Dude a triple reset just stole my ghost coin? I don't get why if it resets it does not give us what it gave us before...so grrrr

Ghost knight craft gone from trade wagon

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast