View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    It's kind of surprising that we won't be able to tame a werewolf. I know some people are trying for the knight, but so many others have already gotten their Ghost Knight(s) . Maybe the option will show up later. Note that I said option. I'm not sure I would try for one.
    Lol. I like the werewolf more than ghost knight. It will be awesome put him along with flyger couple, that purple big one and put some giant swans as their food. Lol.

I am trying to level my cottage to ten...but no longer have abilitly to make skunkupops....only direboar pops...no choice in the kitchen any more....? (BTW..i only show the haunted cottage for sale also...no haunted crafting buildings...i have two of all crafting buildings...but not willing to sell any of them .)...does anyone have any ideas about the Skunkupops? Thanks for help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    I am trying to level my cottage to ten...but no longer have abilitly to make skunkupops....only direboar pops...no choice in the kitchen any more....? (BTW..i only show the haunted cottage for sale also...no haunted crafting buildings...i have two of all crafting buildings...but not willing to sell any of them .)...does anyone have any ideas about the Skunkupops? Thanks for help!
    do you mean that you are trying to level up your cabin to 10. That goal has expired and the skunkupops are gone from kitchen. You can only level it up with gems. I would say do not waste your gems.

Executive Chef
    So far I have 4 withered bushes made from dropped petals. I spent 10 gems for 1 last petal for fourth bush. I'm not ruling out purchasing another bush though because we're going to need a lot of withered roses. I wonder if I'll end up with a level 10 crypt that drops xp only. That seems to be the end result of level 10 buildings lately.

Rhino Keeper
    Building Requirements:
    Tomb Level 3 drops 3 Black roses
    Tomb Level 4: 30 withered roses, 30 pumpkins, 15 ashes, 15 Will Page II
    Gothic Cottage Level 5: 4 fancy blocks, 4 fancy beams, 5 yellow dye, 9 black roses
    Last edited by hkcorrigan; 10-21-17 at 10:22 AM.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    I really don't understand it...
    This event seems to be only something to spend energy and gems on, to get nothing! What do we get at the end? The possibility to sell your castle and buy and build a new one?
    I see a haunted stable in the market now (wasn't there before so it is after I finished part 3, I guess...).
    For sale costing 105 gems now. I'm saving gems, because I want to buy an ali... But I tought okay, 3 iso 2 stables can help me saving energy, let's buy it! I can't, I have to sell a level 6 stable before I can buy this Haunted stable. That new one (I guess, but don't know) needs resources to build and to level up again to have the timer as the old one... No way I sell my old stable and spend gems for a new one!
    So is this what the final prize is too???? A chance to sell our castle and buy a haunted for gems????
    Is that why we have to do all this things for days????
    I hope it's a bug, that we can get the Haunted buildings + the old limit of the buildings so we don't have to sell anything or that I missed some important info because if this is it, I'm done with spending energy on this...

The haunted stable is from a Halloween event last year:

Haunted Stable
    Info: A Resource Building. collect from it to earn various Crafting Materials
    Found: 3rd individual prize from the Monster Mash Ball event, October 2016
    Drops / Uses: milk, hide, wool, bacon

Yea, I’m not changing the skin on my Keep. I already have the Haunted Keep from last year so don’t want or need a Gothic skin for my original.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The haunted stable is from a Halloween event last year:

Haunted Stable
    Info: A Resource Building. collect from it to earn various Crafting Materials
    Found: 3rd individual prize from the Monster Mash Ball event, October 2016
    Drops / Uses: milk, hide, wool, bacon

Yea, I?m not changing the skin on my Keep. I already have the Haunted Keep from last year so don?t want or need a Gothic skin for my original.
    Thx, so it isn't the stable in another color. That's why it costs gems iso coins like the potionshop!
    But if it isn't a stable, why does it says I'm maxed on stables? (Checked my inventory, and I really don't have it from last year)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    I really don't understand it...
    This event seems to be only something to spend energy and gems on, to get nothing! What do we get at the end? The possibility to sell your castle and buy and build a new one?
    I see a haunted stable in the market now (wasn't there before so it is after I finished part 3, I guess...).
    For sale costing 105 gems now. I'm saving gems, because I want to buy an ali... But I tought okay, 3 iso 2 stables can help me saving energy, let's buy it! I can't, I have to sell a level 6 stable before I can buy this Haunted stable. That new one (I guess, but don't know) needs resources to build and to level up again to have the timer as the old one... No way I sell my old stable and spend gems for a new one!
    So is this what the final prize is too???? A chance to sell our castle and buy a haunted for gems????
    Is that why we have to do all this things for days????
    I hope it's a bug, that we can get the Haunted buildings + the old limit of the buildings so we don't have to sell anything or that I missed some important info because if this is it, I'm done with spending energy on this...
    as meme said above.. the stable is from halloween last year. it's purple like all haunted buildings last year. this year they're black. but strange you have to sell another stable to have it. I keep mine out all year for extra stable drops, along with the normal ones. maybe you have many farm houses or multi cottages in the same category?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Host(ess)
    Hmm... so are they offering different buildings to iOS and Android then? I'm on Android and the gothic workshop has been available from very early on in the quest, but no sign of a gothic potion shop. Also to get the gothic workshop l will have to sell an ordinary workshop. I am happy do do so later when I have the werewolf pup and extra black roses to make it but not until then. Having already got the toadstool potion shop however I'm not interested in losing my other normal one for a gothic one.