View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustybullets View Post
    It says I have 2 haunted baby?s in Ivy?s cursed costume contest, but I only have 1 where do I find the missing haunted baby? Now she wants 3
    FROM PAGE1 post#2
    * The Werepea will count towards the goals to summon a haunted baby.
    * The werewolf puppy will count towards the goals to summon a haunted baby.

don't know at what stage you are in the event.. but all you have to do is to craft another baby ghoul in Ivy's Nursery to finish that goal.
    'werepea and werewolf pups' quoted above are prizes we can win during the two different set of goals and do count towards this goal.
    I had crafted 2 ghoul cuties and got the werepea pup from finishing some stage and this goal autocompleted.

check on Page1 for all the info.. you can figure out which choice is best for you.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    S8 please make ghost night token drops better.I've been working hard on them and event. I'm around half way in both my kingdoms and the bundle for sale only has 5 tokens so it would take far too much money. No point buying 1 or 2 bundles too early because I probably won't make the rest anyway, and bundle expires in 19 hours. Would be better to have it near the end or even after so people can maybe make up shortfall. Better still make drops more doable. Having ghost night and event going at same time with poor drops/spawns is rediculous/frustrating /sad/etc.
    Also the 120gem price for an individual token is ridiculous!!
    It means the Ghost Knight is worth 9600gems!!
    He definitely isn't worth that!
    And at 120gems there is no incentive to even come close and buy the remainder with gems.
    Why isn't this a reasonable 10 gems?? (would make him worth 800)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Milked 21 cows and got 4 fangbeasts and 1 werewolf! No energy left, time for bed

Wow 24 cows milked 5 fangbeasts and 1 werewolf. should have gone to bed!!
    the Fangbeasts luckily need very little hits to beat.. considering the fact we get lots of energy return. I find some are free to beat. they're just there to annoy you.
    after you go through a chain of their appearances.. you'll see that for awhile they won't appear. you just have to go through the cycle. Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    And at 120gems there is no incentive to even come close and buy the remainder with gems.
    you are correct.. and extra expensive, but has been so since that event began.

I'm not saying you personally did.. but the problem I see turned up was we ignored the ghostknight collection. many decided to consentrate on collecting treatbags/voodoo dolls placing a monster so the ghostknight wouldn't appear while collecting from the farmhouses. certainly to save some energy as we had so many days to finish the ghostknight. I'm sure who didn't purposly place monsters are nearing to the end of that difficult collection.

the token drop rates are still the same.. as Katt posted long ago..
    "1 token for sure every 7th ghost knight and even before" it just takes heaps of energy to go through the sequence.

especially now that energy is needed also for slaying werewolves for drops/gothic buildings.. I would suggest to consentrate on what you prefer.. a ghostknight or the gothic skin castle? this way you will be able to conclude the one you prefer without gemming. depends also on how many tokens still needed.
    Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    More info on the Gothic Buildings:

If you progressed to the point in the event where you unlock a Gothic building and it becomes available in the Market, it will remain in the Market even after the event has ended. Also, the Tomb will continue to drop the materials needed to construct and upgrade the Gothic buildings after the event has ended.
    thank you for this info.. it's positive to know all doesn't disappear after event.
    once the Gothic building (castle and crafting buildings) are used on the board.. will we have the capability of using it again a second time in some future? does this choice remain in our inventory?
    sorry for all these queries, but this is all a new indroduction for us.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I'm done with this one.like many others,tired of baby animals (unless they're Ali's) endless chopping,etc.or,worse,waiting for two or four hour wait times,let alone when Ivy's hut is included. C'mon s8,not everyone has access 24/7. On a lighter note,give us the werewolf as a pet option,might get me keen. Not as a '75% off package' tho. Still trying for g.knight😉 Proud Smeagol,signing out✊🏻

Rhino Keeper
    Heeheehee,maybe I shouldn't post when I've had a few,but my glorious neighbors know me,and it is coming up to All Hallows' Eve. I feel the hair on my palms,my nails thickening,the full moon is near and the urge to hunt is irresistible. Aaaawwoooh. s8 give us a werewolf to match our lynx;-)

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Lol I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw token price. Thought they made a mistake. I've been collecting between event fighting and only collecting from farmhouses for knights and not parking just to collect treat bags but yes tons of energy!
    As to 9600 gems.....hahaha!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Heeheehee,maybe I shouldn't post when I've had a few,but my glorious neighbors know me,and it is coming up to All Hallows' Eve. I feel the hair on my palms,my nails thickening,the full moon is near and the urge to hunt is irresistible. Aaaawwoooh. s8 give us a werewolf to match our lynx;-)
    But, but, but, we told them "no more animals". Now we're asking for another animal? Bwa-ha-ha!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    But, but, but, we told them "no more animals". Now we're asking for another animal? Bwa-ha-ha!
    But but, a werewolf is not an "Animal" right
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...