View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    ***Building Requirements:
    Tomb (Level 15+) (2x2) limit 1 Cannot be sold
    Info: Jeanne Pierre's final resting place. Drops Black Roses, used to build gothic buildings. Upgrade for high Black Rose drops.
    Collection time: 4 hours
    Speed up: 8 gems
    Drops: Black Roses

Level 5: 40 Withered Rose, 40 Pumpkin, 15 Ashes, 25 Will Page III | 500 | Drops 5 Black Rose
    Level 6: 50 Withered Rose, 50 Pumpkin, 3 Ghost Ale, 30 Will Page III | 600 | Drops x

Ghost Ale: 5 Pumpkin, 1 Ghostly Spirit ( from Tavern ), 2 Ashes; 2h cooking in Kitchen
    To upgrade to Level 5 Tomb I have the following requirements:
    40 Withered Rose, 20 Pumpkin, 10 Ashes, 10 Will Page III
    (Level 28 player)

if you are a lower leveled player, this would explain the difference... SW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25349176-71D4-40D9-B00F-60A20D322FC4.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	39197  
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 10-23-17 at 06:31 AM.

Farm Supplier
    So many energy to get treat bags ( for random drops!!!), to fight ghost (for random drop) to get petals from the tomb( randomly!) and to grow pumpkins needed ... I think I will not continue to really be part of this event!!! Too many things to collect ( most of them one by one with a long timer ) No fun!!!! So I will do what I can with no stress.....

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I did a bucket load of updates this morning and now it's finally got to lunchtime I've updated what I could find from the last few pages of the thread. I'm missing info on goal 6 - can someone help me locate either that post info or post it again please?

The search function was not helpful and I went through all Puffy's posts and a couple of others who'd posted, but couldn't see it Can't blame jet lag as my flight was only 1.5 hours! lol Could however probably blame sleep deprivation! [and yes, I had an awesome time away catching up with my family.]

Black rose drops not all recorded yet either.

The side goals info of Clearing Out The Cobwebs are complete.

I'm so grateful to those players who post information to help us out - thank you all so much!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yes. At Level 4 the Tomb drops a petal every time along with the black rose.
    No. Collect twice from level 4 tomb, 0 petal.

I collected from my tavern got 1 spirit and then the second one didn't get loaded ...if this keeps up there's no way I can do this part of the challenge

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I did a bucket load of updates this morning and now it's finally got to lunchtime I've updated what I could find from the last few pages of the thread. I'm missing info on goal 6 - can someone help me locate either that post info or post it again please?
    I'm currently on that goal:

Visit the Tavern
    Collect Ghostly Spirit (from Tavern)
    Brew Ghost Ale 0/3 (skip 90 gems)
    Upgrade the Tomb to Lv. 6 0/1

I'm not sure if the pirate tavern works, since I had them in storage. But I got 8 Ghostly Spirits from the one collection. [EDIT - I tried Pirate Tavern a couple times, but didn't get any Ghostly Spirits, but I'm getting plenty from the regular Tavern]
    Last edited by GarnetJ; 10-23-17 at 09:09 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi People! I am completely baffled with all these new skins for buildings. What is the point? Why would I sell a level 6 workshop to start from scratch to build a gothic !?! I’m only building 1 gothic cottage as a souvenir. I’m hoping that S8 responds, as I see that others are raising the same questions

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi People! I am completely baffled with all these new skins for buildings. What is the point? Why would I sell a level 6 workshop to start from scratch to build a gothic !?! I’m only building 1 gothic cottage as a souvenir. I’m hoping that S8 responds, as I see that others are raising the same questions
    Workshops are crafting buildings, they don't have levels.
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Executive Chef
    Thanks Lady Katt and Lord Puffy!! ❤️❤️
    Last edited by hagypagy; 10-23-17 at 04:38 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Can some one post the Ghost Knight inventory card & Info part. After 18 day I gathered only half of the tokens. with the new quest I just dont't have enough energy to do both in //.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...