View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 45 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

New Resident
    new will level8 need 7 Will II, 7 Will III, 7 Will IV - 1hr
    btw, I don't know why not the same but to upgrade tomb I use 6 Ghost Ale, not 9 and use 4 at level 7

Rhino Keeper
    If you get zero coins, I've found it has to do with being 99 (or whatever the max is) on whatever that item would have been. No guarantee I'm right but that's what it has been when I got zero coins in a bag, was maxed on sugar or pumpkins.

Instead of it just hopping to another item for us :/ It sucks.

So if maxed on sugar, you might get coins.

Maxed on pumpkins, same you might get coins.

I guess if you're super epic, you could be maxed on other stuff too. Super epic.

OH man just think of how gross of a feeling would it be to get a treat bag of zero coins/zero coins due to having 99 of both sugar and pumpkins. ugh.

I just need two more white paste bowls for that scary little boar. I'm really close to making a second ghostpee though because all I get is that stuff or toilet paper.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Any use from Tomb after the event??? Please let us know, some of use are not
    Interested in new facades look. So should we still upgrade the Tomb?
    Will it drop any materials besides roses?
    ty

Executive Chef
    Here’s a thought: what if instead of always new buildings, more pets, more baby pets, how about S8 have events that enhance drops from existing items?

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Here’s a thought: what if instead of always new buildings, more pets, more baby pets, how about S8 have events that enhance drops from existing items?
    Or instead of introducing new crafts that are only good for that event, why not use the existing crafts and drops? Make the ghost ale from wheat instead of ashes (???), or get the withered roses from existing plants. Now I'll have these withered bushes in my inventory which will only drop the default white petals after the event, thus making them completely useless in my kingdom going forward. There's a lot of waste in this game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Any use from Tomb after the event??? Please let us know, some of use are not
    Interested in new facades look. So should we still upgrade the Tomb?
    Will it drop any materials besides roses?
    ty
    In Pika's quote hereunder.. there's some info re Tomb drops after the event is over.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    More info on the Gothic Buildings:

If you progressed to the point in the event where you unlock a Gothic building and it becomes available in the Market, it will remain in the Market even after the event has ended. Also, the Tomb will continue to drop the materials needed to construct and upgrade the Gothic buildings after the event has ended.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    SpiritWind:

The first post is a bit confusing about the New Will:
    Level 7: 60 Withered Rose, 6 Ghost Ale, 2 New Will [=5 Will Page I, 5 Will Page II, 5 Will Page III] | +700 | Drops x black roses, 2 withered petal
    Level 8: 70 Withered Rose, 9 Ghost Ale, 2 New Will | +800 | Drops x
    Level 9: 80 Withered Rose, 12 Ghost Ale, 2 New Will | +900 | Drops x
    Level 10: 90 Withered Rose, 15 Ghost Ale, 2 New Will [=10 Will IV, 10 Will V, 10 Will VI per New Will] | +1000 | Drops x

and:
    * Draft a New Will 0/2 MAKE (skip 110 gems) | Workshop, 30 minutes - 5 Will Page I, 5 Will Page II, 5 Will Page III

Now I don't know how many I need of which...

I really appreciate your hard work, but I'm a bit in the dark here...
    I'm not SW but...If I'm understanding your question correctly then you are confused about how many will pages you need to collect. Basically, as you level up the Tomb, the requirements for the New Will change and the timer goes up on it. New Wills first require will pages 1, 2, and 3 (5 of each) to craft and take 30 minutes in the workshop. After a certain level that changes and the New Will requires will pages 2, 3, and 4 (7 of each) and takes an hour to craft. The trend continues as you go forward. We have a cap of 2 new wills so I've been crafting 3 per level to save myself on collections in the next round.

There are several posts over the last few days where this is discussed more in depth but I hope this helps.

This so silly. So Jeanne Pierre is making a new will but he's using exorbitant amounts of pages from the old one???
    Sorry, but I don't get it. The new will should have new information not a bunch of pages of old info he wants to replace.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    In Pika's quote hereunder.. there's some info re Tomb drops after the event is over.
    Thank you!
    I just needed to know ahead.
    Not upgrading the Tomb. I did that mistake with Ivys Carriage. And now it doesn’t even drop a Coin!!! What a slap in the face.. so much materials into the garbage.

There must have been an update pushed out because now the game won't load. Is anyone else able to get in? I JUST upgraded the tomb to where we have to visit community kingdoms and craft new wills and the game crashed.