View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The Haunted Stable in the Market currently is an upgrade-able version. If you received a Haunted Stable from the event last year, that one doesn't count towards your limit of 2 regular Stables. If you got a Haunted Stable from last year, you can have that one + 2 regular or Haunted Stables.
    So, in order to get the new Haunted Stable, I have to sell my upgraded regular stable, buy and place the 2017 haunted stable and then use resources to upgrade the 2017 haunted stable.

Is this correct Pika?

Also, if I later decide I don?t want Halloween decorated buildings year round, do I then either have to store the 2017 HS and only have 1 stable on the board OR sell the HS, buy a regular stable, starting from scratch again?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so confused about the stables now and I'm not even going to buy the haunted one so it doesn't even much matter to my realm specifically (but I hope it gets un-confusing for everyone else who is wanting it!). I'd consider it because it's cool looking but gem-traps got me over the last month or so. Confirmation buttons on some stuff but not gem-traps grrrr.

At least I learned I can put a second stable out thank you! I did not know that I could. I don't know why I never tried.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you're not able to buy more Haunted Stables, this just means you're at the cap of that building category type which is 2. The limit is unrelated to the event from last year so it doesn't matter if you participated or not.
    Oh! I have no response to that.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    I'm so confused about the stables now and I'm not even going to buy the haunted one so it doesn't even much matter to my realm specifically (but I hope it gets un-confusing for everyone else who is wanting it!). I'd consider it because it's cool looking but gem-traps got me over the last month or so. Confirmation buttons on some stuff but not gem-traps grrrr.

At least I learned I can put a second stable out thank you! I did not know that I could. I don't know why I never tried.
    Hahaha you and me both. I just upgraded my Tomb to Level 5 and I suspect i’m done. No intention to buy haunted anything and have decided I can’t bother to upgrade the gothic cottage anymore. Can’t see the point if i’ll just be getting coins from it. And I keep getting other things spawning from cows and the mushrooms. Sigh...the idea of having to try to **** 90 werewolves plus other beasts? Nope. Nope. Nope. No thank you. Lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Do we need them for upgrading? From the info that puffy provided, we only need 2 new will (5 page I, 5 page II, 5 page III). Thank you, Katt

Maybe new will is different in each lvl, for example:
    lvl 7 needs 2 new will (5 page I, 5 page II, 5 page III);
    lvl 8 needs 2 new will (5 page II, 5 page III, 5 page IV );
    lvl 9 needs 2 new will (5 page III, 5 page IV, 5 page V);
    lvl 10 needs 2 new will (5 page IV, 5 page V, 5 page VI);
    Yes, this is the general idea I'm getting, when you upgrade to level 7 the items needed to craft the new will change. Up til now the New Wills needed page I, II and III but now the new will requires page II, III and IV. I think it's sound reasoning that the trend will continue onward.

Also, after reading the second s8 post I don't even care about the Haunted Stables anymore. I'm so put off by the entire situation that I'll just finish upgrading the tomb and be done with it. More's the pity for s8 since so many of us have stated how much we enjoy the holiday and would spend gems on the items. Oh well, more money in our pockets I guess.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yep...your math is correct. Total of 90 werewolves to get all the ashes needed.

I?m kinda ticked that there are 2 beasts to battle during this goal period. Seriously considering just going for the ghost knight since I?m not gonna change any of my buildings to Gothic anyway if I can?t retain the ones I already have. Pretty lame in my opinion.

I really wanted ghost night but the drops were so scarce that I'm not even half way. I was hoping in this event they would give us tasks that would also help with ghost night tokens but guess they want people to speed and to buy energy.
    I'd like to see a gothic keep in someone's kingdom before I decide to have it or not! So wish they would bother to code it so we can have 1 on our board and other in inventory, so we have to store 1 then bring other out but guess thats too much work whilst they're working on events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Do we need them for upgrading? From the info that puffy provided, we only need 2 new will (5 page I, 5 page II, 5 page III). Thank you, Katt

Maybe new will is different in each lvl, for example:
    lvl 7 needs 2 new will (5 page I, 5 page II, 5 page III);
    lvl 8 needs 2 new will (5 page II, 5 page III, 5 page IV );
    lvl 9 needs 2 new will (5 page III, 5 page IV, 5 page V);
    lvl 10 needs 2 new will (5 page IV, 5 page V, 5 page VI);
    I think Puffy commented that his wills auto completed during upgrading the tomb. So he estimated based on previous levels. I do know that level 9 needed 14 pages to craft 2 wills and level 10 needs 20 pages to craft 2 new wills. So I guess this supercedes previous estimates.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    And this is where I bow out; my tomb is level 4, and I don’t even have half the number of wills and ashes I need for level 5, I have 20-something tokens for a ghost knight and have managed one costumed pet. I don’t think I have the energy resources to complete one of these goals, let alone three.

Well done to those further along and good luck to those still trying!

Farm Supplier
    I don't understand, are new wills the same for each level or are they different?
    If I craft lots of new wills at level 7 can I use them for higher levels upgrades?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I think Puffy commented that his wills auto completed during upgrading the tomb. So he estimated based on previous levels. I do know that level 9 needed 14 pages to craft 2 wills and level 10 needs 20 pages to craft 2 new wills. So I guess this supercedes previous estimates.
    Thanks a lot! So I assume lvl 9 new will needs 7 of each will (III, IV, V) , lvl 10 needs 10 of each (IV, V, VI). Alrighty, back to hit the ponds