View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

My Mummy Fangpup dropped a Spooky Tower (a decoration that adds 3 Royal Points)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My werewolf pup only has a 6 hour timer.
    Yes so does mine now, the first timer was 22 hours, so thats good, at least the players who get it later on will get a few drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    ***Building Requirements:
    Tomb (Level 15+) (2x2) limit 1 Cannot be sold
    Info: Jeanne Pierre's final resting place. Drops Black Roses, used to build gothic buildings. Upgrade for high Black Rose drops.
    Collection time: 4 hours
    Speed up: 8 gems
    Drops: Black Roses

Level 8: 70 Withered Rose, 9 Ghost Ale, 2 New Will| 800 | Drops x

Ghost Ale: 5 Pumpkin, 1 Ghostly Spirit ( from Tavern ), 2 Ashes; 2h cooking in Kitchen
    New Will: 5 Will Page I, 5 Will Page II, 5 Will Page III; 30min cooking in Workshop

Tales of a Crypt Part 8:
    Clear C.r.a.b. Apple Tree 1 // go
    Find Jeanne Pierre'S Will // ??? ( Auto complete )
    Draft a New Will // ??? ( Auto complete )
    Upgrade Tomb to Lv8

Reward: 100 Coin, 5 xp, 1 Treat Bag

... and Lv7 Tomb drop 2 Withered Petal
    So.. until this part. There is not quest for asking will page IV V and VI?

Moreover, anyone get will page IV from crab apple trees before this step? Because I dont.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    So.. until this part. There is not quest for asking will page IV V and VI?

Moreover, anyone get will page IV from crab apple trees before this step? Because I dont.
    Yes, I am getting one will page IV (4) every fourth chop, and I am not at that level yet

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1seeker View Post
    Crafting the Night Glimmer Sword. My dragon drops nothing. I hopefully get some sort of relief if I can ever get enough roses to level up.
    I think that sword is part of the glimmergate quest line and not this event. I'm not 100% positive though!
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Yes, I am getting one will page IV (4) every fourth chop, and I am not at that level yet
    I already clear about 5 trees and no single will page 4. I'm at level 2 tomb though. Maybe have to wait for next level. Lol.

why dosent storm 8 give the mods a list of the quest requirements? I mean waiting 3-4 days for them to get posted if they get posted at all rankles ......

Quote Originally Posted by 1seeker View Post
    Crafting the Night Glimmer Sword
    Thats the glimmergate quest line, Its not needed for this event...

I have that quest in my book for weeks now.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    I already clear about 5 trees and no single will page 4. I'm at level 2 tomb though. Maybe have to wait for next level. Lol.
    Just tested and didn't see any drop at first but found them in inventory. I got 18 will page 4 from 6 crab apple trees. The drops are visible to me now.
    I'm at lvl 3 tomb btw.

Executive Chef
    With the intensity of this quest seeming to be increasing with every new level revelation, I feel the possibility of a ghost knight slipping away from me. I am at 39 tokens and was hoping that this event would be less energy intense than the last so that I could manage to get to the 80 tokens. I might make it but I am dubious. This will be the first event/prize I haven't won in donkey's years. Plus I am in Edinburgh for a week so not glued to my game all the time because of sight seeing and family wedding. I will be in a venue all day today that doesn't have any service so no game play for me there. I have to say that this game is really starting to exhaust me. I have always wanted to go for every prize but now I am thinking that I just want to pick and choose the events I participate in based on the prize. If these are skins than I think it's a cool prize because I would like to change the look of my buildings. But if they are new buildings then I am not as interested. There is only so much room in my kingdom and storage is overflowing with useless buildings as it is. Please give us a bit of a break S8. This was starting to get really fun again and these last few events have made it go the other way.