View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Executive Chef
    I agree. Two beasts to battle is a bit much. Seems they could have switched things around a bit for part 2 of this instead of using the same event design we see over and over.
    I wonder when the mines are actually suppose to start dropping. I collect from them anyway on regular basis. Too bad we have to wait for the pages to drop.
    And how many times does he change his will? He needs to get his act together.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thitasha View Post
    I can?t buy haunted stable I didn?t participate last year?s event, so I haven?t. And now see only ?limited? post...
    Do you have a lot of cottages? Don't sell your existing stables.

Oops That answer is not right I don't think. All I know is that I have my 2 regular stables along with haunted so something's not right here.
    Are you sure it's not in your inventory?

Nightclub Owner
    I can’t buy haunted stable I didn’t participate last year’s event, so I haven’t. And now see only “limited” post...
    I'm having the same issue so I put in a ticket with S8 and am currently awaiting their response. I'll be sure to post my findings when they get back to me.

Farm Supplier
    There is one thing that I like about this event - fhat there are different wills to collect from various places and various things to craft. It makes it sooo much less boring than poor Henrick event. I don't really like the prizes though or rather that we have to get rid of a building to get another. If you lose something to get something else it's not really a prize, just a swap.
    I'm also unlikely to get the gost. I have about 32 tokens. I doubt I'll be able to collect enough in time.

Rhino Keeper
    Heh, I have not been reading the forum (working on my family tree)...I just found out why the tomb was dropping the black roses LOL. I'm still working on getting one or more Halloween babies, so the tomb doesn't have priority. I'm out of voodoo knights, so have to fight ghosst knights again (I long ago gave up on crafting my very own ghost knight). I hope to get at least one baby,that way I will at least have gained something this event.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

I can’t buy haunted stable I didn’t participate last year’s event, so I haven’t. And now see only “limited” post...
    You have to sell Stable. You can only have two total. IF YOU SELL TWO USUAL STABLES YOU CAN BUY TWO HAUNTED STABLES.

Rhino Keeper
    I just saw how many of the Ghost Ales I'd have to create to get the tomb to level 10 and my heart is in my boots. There's no guarantee that it will drop anything useful after the event and I really can't face doing it for no known reward.

I was quite enjoying this part of the event after giving up on the ghost knights, but I think I might just upgrade the cottage to level 7 and then leave it. I don't want to sell one of my buildings to get the gothic workshop. last year I got the haunted stable as an extra - not sure why that's not possible this year.

And I may make it to get some of those babies, but as I've already got so many creatures it doesn't matter if I don't. Good luck to everyone who is continuing!

Rhino Keeper
    Yet another messed up event from S8 How many like this will have to come around untill someone there eventually notice, that no one is having fun here. It is only anger, disappointment, frustration. It is progressively heading towards boredom. Does someone from the S8 team familiar with maths? Obviously not, cause otherwise with just a swift glance over the energy amounts we will be needing to fight knights, werewolfs, collecting various items from mushrooms, stones, ponds, buildings, crops etc. to manage all the tasks - it is not even close to doable. Let alone all the mishaps and glitches on the way. We are being overwhelmed and it is not already challenging, but boring, tedious and annoying. If my job was like this, I quit in a heartbeat.
    It is a game, it is supposed to be all about fun and amusement.
    Dear S8 team, change your concept or some of us - players, will soon change the playground.

Rhino Keeper
    I give up on the tomb. I already have the haunted keep so I don't have a need to change my regular castle. I realized that I was just doing it because it's an event and I always complete events and that's not a good enough reason for me. I may go for the ghost knight. I have 46 tokens and with the time left I think I can do it and still get some things done around my queendom. At least it has drops I can use, nothing to gain from changing the look of my castle. I have managed to get all the babies except the dire boat pup and may get him if the randomness of treat bags dropping from farmhouses is on my side.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vikakorotyshka View Post
    You have to sell Stable. You can only have two total. IF YOU SELL TWO USUAL STABLES YOU CAN BUY TWO HAUNTED STABLES.
    That really shouldn't be the case. It would disadvantage those players that were not playing last year or didn't manage to win the haunted stable. You should be able to purchase one haunted stable before having to sell a stable. And you should only have to sell a regular stable if you want to buy a second haunted stable.
    Last edited by PrincessCelestian; 10-23-17 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Misspoke