View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I have added a timed poll about the event to this thread. Please refresh your screens to see it.

Make sure you select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll if on a mobile device.

(Does anyone know how to switch back to the original view once you've changed it to Full Site?)
    Do you mean mobile site? Choose default mobile style in the left lower corner.
    Last edited by sophie_luv; 11-02-17 at 12:50 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Question: Does the Gothic building in the market unlock base on the actually current lv of the Tomb or the event goal related to the Tomb?

My Tomb is currently at lv9 as I didn't finish upgrading it to lv10 when the event ended but the option to do so is still there for me. Should I decided to spend gems to upgrade to Tomb to lv10, would it unlocks the Gothic Court/Keep in the market?

Farm Supplier
    Overall I liked the event, especially the last part with the will.

But there was one point that I really hated - the Ghost Knight.

This is the first time in over two years I spent real money on the game, so time to change my signature .
    Why I did it? We had a month full of various events to choose from, each unique in their approach and unless you had so much energy and time.
    I was sick all month. I missed last individual but it?s ok, I have sources to spawn.

Second half was a nail biter but I got the first two baby ghosts in the nursery (my goal, third would have been bonus). I got the cottage award, and then in hospital I really couldn?t play much. I wanted those New skins. Replaced both potion and workshops. To me they look less cartoony and more as a castle would during that time period. Had an adventure going so eager to see more. My head is still spinning but thank you for a truly unique event where I for the first time in a while played a game that was fun, kept me interested and I felt deserved the acknowledgement of a true game, and rather than being sick and missing out I was happy to finish and give something back to show my thanks.

I have not read so I?m sure all sides with opinions but thank you for making this illness and hospital stay a bit better and taking my mind off the negative and to the fun I was having playing
    Last edited by janddolphins; 11-02-17 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Typo, probably more we can blame pain pump lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sophie_luv View Post
    Do you mean mobile site? Choose default mobile style in the left lower corner.
    Yes! Thanks so much for this info. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Question: Does the Gothic building in the market unlock base on the actually current lv of the Tomb or the event goal related to the Tomb?

My Tomb is currently at lv9 as I didn't finish upgrading it to lv10 when the event ended but the option to do so is still there for me. Should I decided to spend gems to upgrade to Tomb to lv10, would it unlocks the Gothic Court/Keep in the market?
    I might check on this as it's a good question and one I'm sure will be asked more in the future.

Fashion Designer
    I thought the event was okay. Had a nice story, reasonable work and having the skins let's me redecorate without adding more buildings. That works well since I am running low on storage space. Not in love with the babies in general and my ghost luck, which I really wanted, was disappointing. I also wish the gems totals decreased over time to buy things, then I would have spent money for gems and finished. Spending all the time, and still needing to spend the full amount of gems didn't work for me. I would have liked some "discount" for the effort. Overall a good event and lots cr again beautifully designed!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    I really loved the idea of new "skins" for our buildings. I was really tired of so many violet buildings (i really do not like violet color). I love those elegant dark buildings so I have replaced them all. Now my queendom looks much better.
    And I also love my ghost skunk.

What I hated was the knight - I ended with 73 tokens - 7 to go, but no time left. So much effort for nothing!

Farm Supplier
    Overall event was good, spent a few gems here and there. Very angry that I ended with 78 tokens when time ran out. really wanted the Ghost Knight. Maybe S* can add the ghost knight in the next monster hunt and give us a second chance at getting the knight

Farm Supplier
    s8 please check this..Ghost Knight drops only and only 1 coral ??? after so much effort to have 80 tokens and this the prize ?? ' You Must be kidding.